Author Topic: White House blasts rumors first lady lives with her parents  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House blasts rumors first lady lives with her parents
By Brett Samuels - 05/07/18 02:52 PM EDT

The White House on Monday pushed back against reports that first lady Melania Trump has a tense relationship with President Trump that has led her to live outside the White House.

The Washington Post reported Sunday that the allegedly frayed relationship between first lady and the president has spawned rumors that Melania Trump lives with her parents in Washington, D.C., and does not stay in the White House.

Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders blasted the story as “something that belongs in tabloid gossip.”

“Just when you think The Washington Post can’t get things any more wrong, they do,” Sanders said during Monday’s press briefing.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/386557-white-house-blasts-rumors-first-lady-lives-with-her-parents
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: White House blasts rumors first lady lives with her parents
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 07:10:10 pm »
I would hate to live in the White House.  Especially with all of the hate spewed towards this administration.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.