Author Topic: Nearly 40 Shot in 3 Days in Chicago  (Read 334 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Nearly 40 Shot in 3 Days in Chicago
« on: May 07, 2018, 01:49:04 pm »
Nearly 40 Shot in 3 Days in Chicago
One America News, May 4, 2018

New reports reveal a deadly wave of gun violence in Chicago. A 15-year old boy, a young mother, and even a four-year-old girl sitting on her porch have all been shot dead.

These are just a few of the nearly 40 people who were gunned down in Chicago over a mere three-day period this week.

This level of violence is usually not seen until the middle of summer in Chicago, but as temperatures reached into the 80’s this week criminals were drawn into the streets.

On Monday, one person was shot dead and nine others were wounded. A day later, 12 people were hit by gunfire in a 12-hour period.

However, Wednesday was the worst of all with at least 14 people shot in just nine-hours. This included a 15-year-old boy who was shot in the head while riding the bus home from school.

Chicago police say most of the violence is drug related and involve gang members spraying bullets from their cars in drive-by attacks.

“The violence that you’ve seen in the last 24-hours over here is directly resulted from three different factions of the same gang,” explained Eddie Johnson, Superintendent of the Chicago Police Department. “I won’t name because I won’t let those names come out of my mouth, but suffice to say we have an idea of who’s driving the violence.”

More:  http://www.oann.com/nearly-40-shot-in-3-days-in-chicago/