Author Topic: Obama Called McCain to Thank Him for Vote against Obamacare Repeal  (Read 2959 times)

Offline bilo

Are you kidding?  Obama sounded like the second coming of Reagan compared to McCain.  I had to point out to my single-key-issue neighbor that McCain's stance on same-sex marriage was actually to the left of Obama's.

In 2000, he led the Democrat propaganda machine against the Bush campaign, accusing him of racism in the South Carolina primary.  In 2008, McCain was the Democrat's consensus opponent for the Presidential race.  Heck, even Mitt Romney was to the right of McCain.

And then we have 2017.  After seven years of Republican promises to overturn Obamacare, it is saved by John McCain.

Whether sympathy, idealism, or outright blackmail, John McCain has been working behind the scenes to sabotage Conservatism for well over a decade.  If he had only fought against candidate Obama as hard as he has battled Donald Trump.

After he ran for election promising to repeal obamacare.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Any credit McCain was due for his service to this country was paid off in full the day he decided to throw in with those who want to enslave us. The same way goes for John Glenn, Robert Mueller, etc

If that sounds melodramatic, tough.

:amen: and a thousand times more  :amen:

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline darroll

The gal from North Vietnam was Hanoi Hannah.
We carried a frag/last round in case we were captured.
She loved torture to the nth-degree.
Not protecting the commie from Arizona.