Author Topic: Trump defends CIA pick from Democrats who say she was 'too tough on terrorists'  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump defends CIA pick from Democrats who say she was 'too tough on terrorists'
by Katelyn Caralle
 | May 07, 2018 08:04 AM

President Trump tweeted encouragement Monday to CIA director nominee Gina Haspel, in the face of Democratic objections to her nomination because of her support for interrogation techniques that some say amounts to torture.

“My highly respected nominee for CIA Director, Gina Haspel, has come under fire because she was too tough on Terrorists,” Trump posted to Twitter. “Think of that, in these very dangerous times, we have the most qualified person, a woman, who Democrats want OUT because she is too tough on terror. Win Gina!”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/trump-defends-cia-pick-from-democrats-who-say-she-was-too-tough-on-terrorists
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Too tough on those who wish us harm?

Being soft will only kill us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I have no opposition to  Gina Haspel.  Does anyone here?