Author Topic: ADMIRAL CUOMO PREPARES FOR WAR  (Read 975 times)

Offline endicom

ADMIRAL CUOMO PREPARES FOR WAR
« on: May 06, 2018, 10:25:04 pm »
Power Line
Paul Mirengoff
May 6, 2018

Is truth stranger than fiction? Usually not, if the author of fiction tries to write something strange. However, the second paragraph of this report by my conservative cousin from New York is both true and stranger than fiction:

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has apparently become unhinged by the primary challenge from the Left of “Sex and the City” co-star Cynthia Nixon. In an effort to get to the Left of Nixon, Cuomo has descended into a bizarre fantasy world.

To stop the US Interior Department’s approval of offshore drilling, he vows “to commission a citizen fleet from throughout the state to go out and interfere with their federal {drilling} effort just as Winston Churchill did in Dunkirk…If you think I’m kidding, I’m not and I’m going to lead that citizen fleet”.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/05/admiral-cuomo-prepares-for-war.php

Offline endicom

Re: ADMIRAL CUOMO PREPARES FOR WAR
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 10:27:09 pm »

He has much in common with Jerry Brown. Both are pampered sons of career politicians and both are nuts.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 10:30:12 pm »
He has much in common with Jerry Brown. Both are pampered sons of career politicians and both are nuts.

Except Cuomo the Stupid has a huge corruption problem under his belt.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 10:37:59 pm »
Except Cuomo the Stupid has a huge corruption problem under his belt.

Brown doesn't?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 10:41:14 pm »
Brown doesn't?

Does Brown have a close friend and personal aid who just got hit with 3 felony convictions including bribery?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 01:17:55 am »
"From across the state"

Who's going to man that fleet? The teachers' unions?

Come on. Nobody even in New York likes Cuomo outside of perhaps Albany, Plattsburgh (which I still don't understand) or New York City. Buffalo voted for Carl Paladino. Ithaca wants someone even further left. Good luck finding anyone west of the Hudson for your little yacht club.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 01:38:27 am »

I met Jerry Brown and had the opportunity to talk with him for a while.  He's nuts.  He's also not stupid...though I wouldn't say he was bright, either.

Cuomo, on the other hand, is nuts and corrupt.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 02:14:42 pm »
The mouse that roared?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org