Author Topic: Trump follows the Bill Clinton playbook in bashing Robert Mueller  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump follows the Bill Clinton playbook in bashing Robert Mueller
by W. James Antle III
 | May 05, 2018 12:00 AM

As his legal team readies a more aggressive approach to dealing with special counsel Robert Mueller, President Trump is channeling former President Bill Clinton — husband of the candidate he defeated in the 2016 election — as he argues the Russia investigation is distracting him from more important public business.

"We have the best employment numbers we’ve virtually ever had and yet all we ever hear about is this phony Russia witch hunt," Trump told NRA members Friday. "Let me tell you, folks. We’re all fighting battles, but I love fighting these battles."

Asked about shifting explanations of the Stormy Daniels payout before leaving Washington for the NRA gathering, Trump berated the reporter. “All I'm telling you is that this country is right now running so smooth,” the president said. “And to be bringing up that kind of crap, and to be bringing up witch hunts all the time — that's all you want to talk about.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-follows-bill-clinton-playbook-in-bashing-mueller
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34