Author Topic: Dems worry Trump will win over economy  (Read 541 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems worry Trump will win over economy
« on: May 12, 2018, 10:09:03 pm »
Dems worry Trump will win over economy
By Amie Parnes - 05/12/18 12:31 PM EDT

Democrats are growing worried that the strong economy, and President Trump’s messaging about his economic stewardship, will help Republicans in this year’s midterm elections and have an even greater impact in 2020.

Even as signs point to Democrats winning back the House, the party is concerned that their hopes of a blue wave could turn into something smaller if Trump and the GOP are effective on their economic messaging ahead of November.

Interviews with more than a dozen Democrats suggest a number of people in the party are worried that Democrats aren’t doing enough to provide a counterargument.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/387356-dems-worry-trump-will-win-over-economy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Dems worry Trump will win over economy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 04:18:43 am »
I'm worried we aren't talking enough about the midterms.
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline libertybele

Re: Dems worry Trump will win over economy
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 04:55:37 am »
I'm worried we aren't talking enough about the midterms.

Talk?  Talk is cheap.  The GOP would have absolutely nothing to worry about if they would fulfill their promises; build a wall and repeal Bammycare.  They have done neither.  Those two issues are what most campaigned on. Their lack of action is what's going to cost them their seats ... they've done enough talking.  Quite frankly, I quit listening to their 'talk' when they didn't fulfill their promises after the last mid-term elections.  I'll believe them and vote for them when they start to actually do something...and the clock is ticking.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.