Author Topic: 'We're the good guys': Capacity crowd expected for Trump at NRA convention  (Read 473 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'We're the good guys': Capacity crowd expected for Trump at NRA convention
By Molly Hennessy-Fiske
May 04, 2018 | 3:00 AM
| Dallas

President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are expected to address this year's National Rifle Assn. convention shortly after it opens Friday in Dallas.

The annual meeting is expected to draw tens of thousands of members and supporters.

Theresa Napolitano, an attorney, traveled from Caldwell, N.J., with her 9-year-old daughter to attend for the first time. She was especially excited by Trump's last-minute decision to speak.

Read more at: http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-nra-trump-20180504-story.html

Offline Victoria33

@TomSea

Our house is in the Dallas flight plan for planes arriving from the north, planes are overhead here constantly so he will fly over this house and land in a few minutes at the Dallas airport.  I saw him on TV just before he boarded his plane when he answered questions from reporters.  He said Rudy was new on the job and didn't know all the facts when he gave the interview to Hannity and other TV programs when interviewed or called in to those programs.  He makes it sound like Rudy went off on his own, without checking with anyone.  Can you say, "Keystone Cops?" regarding the payment to Daniels? Do any of you remember the Keystone Cops?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 04:47:33 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@TomSea

Our house is in the Dallas flight plan for planes arriving from the north, planes are overhead here constantly so he will fly over this house and land in a few minutes at the Dallas airport.  I saw him on TV just before he boarded his plane when he answered questions from reporters.  He said Rudy was new on the job and didn't know all the facts when he gave the interview to Hannity and other TV programs when interviewed or called in to those programs.  He makes it sound like Rudy went off on his own, without checking with anyone.  Can you say, "Keystone Cops?" retarding the payment to Daniels? Do any of you remember the Keystone Cops?
@Victoria33
Sure do.  It's an apt analogy. 

So Rudy is inexperienced and cocksure.  How does very stable genius Trump keep hiring these morons?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@TomSea

Our house is in the Dallas flight plan for planes arriving from the north, planes are overhead here constantly so he will fly over this house and land in a few minutes at the Dallas airport.  I saw him on TV just before he boarded his plane when he answered questions from reporters.  He said Rudy was new on the job and didn't know all the facts when he gave the interview to Hannity and other TV programs when interviewed or called in to those programs.  He makes it sound like Rudy went off on his own, without checking with anyone.  Can you say, "Keystone Cops?" regarding the payment to Daniels? Do any of you remember the Keystone Cops?

Well, if I went off-topic in the other thread a little while ago, at least, I see I'm not alone in doing these things in the forum!  :silly:

Seriously, low unemployment, defeating terrorists, seeking to denuclearize a rogue regime are what is important and I think important to most of the American public.

@Victoria33