Author Topic: 'God damn you to hell,' Michael Caputo tells Senate intel panel  (Read 3035 times)

Offline endicom

Re: 'God damn you to hell,' Michael Caputo tells Senate intel panel
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2018, 12:53:50 am »
Caputo is on Tucker Carlson now.  He said he will never work on a Republican campaign again because the Dem strategy is to destroy everyone who thinks about running as a Republican and whoever works for them.  "Even if they lose they win".  He has started a GoFundMe page to cover his expenses.  All this was after he said his attorneys told him not to talk.  Was really angry.

I don't see this happening to any Democrats.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2018, 12:57:43 am »

I don't see this happening to any Democrats.

I think he is basically correct.  He may have a few details wrong, but the intent and the methods are correct.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2018, 02:11:40 am »
    I respect that you feel that way @To-Whose-Benefit
    I apologize in advance if I overstepped on @endicom's thread.

888high58888

No need.

I've had post Moderated into empties behind my back.

I've had posts Edited, by a Moderator's back door key because I hurt some widdle innocent's fee-wings.

Unlike FREAKING LIBERALS, and some other distraught Loyalists to Their Bucket of SOLD OUT, I actually believe in the 1st Amendment.

Without taking the handcuffs Completely off the exchange there's an awful lot of things we'll all never learn.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline corbe

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2018, 02:23:28 am »
   True Dat, @To-Whose-Benefit? I'll never figure out my passion for Crazy Women, even if it kills me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2018, 03:05:51 am »
   True Dat, @To-Whose-Benefit? I'll never figure out my passion for Crazy Women, even if it kills me.

I HEARD That!

888high58888 (again)
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2018, 04:18:12 am »
   Screw this guy.

We all lose when the government uses its prosecutorial power to force people to go broke defending themselves.  Poor General Flynn pled guilty just to avoid additional costs of mounting a defense.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2018, 04:50:15 am »
We all lose when the government uses its prosecutorial power to force people to go broke defending themselves.  Poor General Flynn pled guilty just to avoid additional costs of mounting a defense.

That is exactly how our 'justice' system operates today. 

When you get caught up with corrupt cops, and a complicit court system - today - the moment you walk into a courtroom - you are guilty in the eyes of the judge and jury and you are required to spend multiple thousands or tens of thousands of dollars to 'prove' your innocence.

And if you are rich enough to pay - you can be found innocent of all charges, or have any pending charges dropped, and if powerful enough in the corrupt system we have for a government and judiciary - you can commit fraud, treason and murder and never get indicted or even have charges filed.

We've already lost.  Because using prosecutorial power to bankrupt anyone targeted and accused of a crime or a made-up charge to cover malfeasance and corruption is exactly how our 'Justice system' works.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 04:52:14 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2018, 12:12:00 am »
Everyone can put their hankies away, now.  After 10 days, he's raised over $113K.

https://www.gofundme.com/michael-caputo-legal-fund
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2018, 12:14:08 am »
Everyone can put their hankies away, now.  After 10 days, he's raised over $113K.

That ought to take the edge off.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2018, 12:40:37 am »
Busts my chaps that we'll never see a Civil RICO Action for treble damages for Malicious Prosecution.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2018, 01:07:25 am »
Well, I don't respect it a bit.

Thank you.  You took the words right out of my mouth!

Offline endicom

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2018, 01:08:57 am »

How can I get Mueller to investigate me? I won't hire any lawyers but will start a GoFundMe page.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2018, 01:35:33 am »
Thank you.  You took the words right out of my mouth!

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Mine centers around his and Mike Lee's RESULT Act Bill.

If passed it would have let Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, and every critter in Congress over ride a determination of Not Safe for human consumption from the FDA, forcing approval for sale and swallow by your kids, spouse, all your relatives, and everyone else.

Considering what Those scoundrels pass on a daily basis I Shudder at the thought of them determining what pills and injections would wind up in newborns, toddlers, teens and the elderly.

Just so you know What my beef is.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2018, 04:26:25 pm »
Everything Trump Touches Dies

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2018, 07:14:29 pm »
So what is the solution?  Forgoing all investigations unless all involved are rich?

Socialize legal assistance.

:cool:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2018, 07:41:30 pm »

Minus what GoFundMe skims.  But, he's well over the $125K foal at $145 or so now.  It's "trending," whatever that means there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2018, 07:43:23 pm »
Socialize legal assistance.

:cool:

Swell.  you get what you pay for there.  Ask some of the schlubs who've been put away because their "Public Defenders" pleaded them down to "First Degree Homicide" after they were charged with speeding.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2018, 07:43:48 pm »
Minus what GoFundMe skims.  But, he's well over the $125K foal at $145 or so now.  It's "trending," whatever that means there.

Just means that particular project has been reallyactive, compared to others.  Whats their cut?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2018, 07:48:56 pm »
Swell.  you get what you pay for there.  Ask some of the schlubs who've been put away because their "Public Defenders" pleaded them down to "First Degree Homicide" after they were charged with speeding.

Oh, I hear ya.

But when people say we should socialize doctors' care, I ask them why not legal care, as that's something that is also a necessity -- in fact, one often created by government itself.  So why shouldn't government pay for it?

Of course, those who are pushing for socialized medicine are often lawyers themselves, and for some reason aren't as hot to legislate the same thing for their own guild.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2018, 08:34:43 pm »

Just means that particular project has been reallyactive, compared to others.  Whats their cut?

I don't know.  I've heard that they take a lot compared to other similar websites, but I have nothing concrete to go on.  I did find a site that had reviews on GoFundMe....

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/business/gofundme.html
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2018, 08:35:27 pm »
Oh, I hear ya.

But when people say we should socialize doctors' care, I ask them why not legal care, as that's something that is also a necessity -- in fact, one often created by government itself.  So why shouldn't government pay for it?

Of course, those who are pushing for socialized medicine are often lawyers themselves, and for some reason aren't as hot to legislate the same thing for their own guild.

Novel.  I like the way you think....
I will NOT comply.