Author Topic: The Solution For 'Incels' Isn't Sex Robots. It's Commitment And Work.  (Read 480 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Ben Shapiro
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30219/solution-incels-isnt-sex-robots-its-commitment-and-ben-shapiro

In the past few days, there’s been a lot of talk about “incels.” Incels are involuntary celibates – men, generally, who want to have sex but cannot find a willing partner. They’re in the news because of a 25-year-old Canadian mass killer who rammed his van into a crowd of people, killing 10 and injuring 15; the killer had written a Facebook post stating that the “incel rebellion has already begun” and “all the Chads and Stacys” (incel slang for attractive people) would pay the price.

This has led to a bevy of thinkpieces about how to solve the problem of incels . . .

. . . (C)onservatives have a solution that the rest of the world calls benighted and stupid: a sexual morality that takes into account commitment, and sees commitment as the fundamental need to be fulfilled before consummation of sexual activity. If we measure happiness by commitment rather than by amount and variety of sex, the onus is placed on us to better ourselves in preparation for commitment – we must become worthy of someone else’s commitment, too . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They leave out the muslim angle.  I suspect these young men don't have respect for women, have no idea how to court a woman or be friends with a woman.  In their islamic culture, they don't have to be nice or gentlemanly or any of that non-islamic stuff, and have no idea how to go about attracting a woman.  Just my guess.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
They leave out the muslim angle.  I suspect these young men don't have respect for women, have no idea how to court a woman or be friends with a woman.  In their islamic culture, they don't have to be nice or gentlemanly or any of that non-islamic stuff, and have no idea how to go about attracting a woman.  Just my guess.
@Sanguine
I hear some of them still like to clunk their chosen women over the heads and drag them back to their cottages.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine
I hear some of them still like to clunk their chosen women over the heads and drag them back to their cottages.

I wouldn't be surprised.