Author Topic: Mobile phone cancer warning as malignant brain tumours double  (Read 487 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mobile phone cancer warning as malignant brain tumours double
Henry Bodkin 2 May 2018 • 8:54pm

Fresh fears have been raised over the role of mobile phones in brain cancer after new evidence revealed rates of a malignant type of tumour have doubled in the last two decades.

Charities and scientists have called on the Government to heed longstanding warnings about the dangers of radiation after a fresh analysis revealed a more “alarming” trend in cancers than previously thought.

However, the new study, published in the Journal of Public Health and Environment, has stoked controversy among scientists, with some experts saying the disease could be caused by other factors.

Read more at: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/05/02/mobile-phone-cancer-warning-malignant-brain-tumours-double/

Offline Applewood

Re: Mobile phone cancer warning as malignant brain tumours double
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 06:05:26 pm »
Yes and grilling causes cancer.

In other words, I've heard it all before and I don't buy it. 

If I avoided all the behaviors so many "do-gooders" say I should, I wouldn't eat, drink, use my electronics, etc. etc. 

In other words, I'd have no life at all.  Might as well put myself out of my misery.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 06:34:47 pm »
Coffee causes cancer, too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 06:40:22 pm »
My cell phone gave me ass cancer.  Too much time talking out of it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.