Author Topic: Leaving Seattle: 14-Year Resident Says...‘An Angry Place’ Which Prioritizes ‘Virtue Signaling’  (Read 957 times)

Offline endicom

Leaving Seattle: 14-Year Resident Says City Has Become ‘An Angry Place’ Which Prioritizes ‘Virtue Signaling’

Hot Air
John Sexton
Apr. 30, 2018

Alex Berezow is a doctor of microbiology who has been living in Seattle, Washington for the past 14 years. But last Friday, in a piece for the Seattle Times, Berezow wrote that he’s finally had enough of the toxic, far left politics of the city. He and his wife are moving to a nearby city, though he wishes it weren’t necessary.

When I first moved to Seattle 14 years ago, to attend the University of Washington, homelessness essentially didn’t exist at Northgate. Though I have never been a victim of or witness to a crime, some of my neighbors have been, and they believe homeless camps are the reason.

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2018/04/30/leaving-seattle-14-year-resident-enough-far-lefts-toxic-politics/

Offline mountaineer

I think I would go nuts living in a loony liberal haven like Seattle or Portland. There is very little contact with reality on the part of most residents.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org