Author Topic: UKRAINE STOPPED HELPING MUELLER PROBE AFTER TRUMP ADMINISTRATION GAVE IT WEAPONS TO FIGHT RUSSIA  (Read 1148 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Ukraine’s government stopped cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation after it secured deadly weapons from the Trump administration, according to reports.

President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort has been ensnared in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign collaborated with Russians to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Manafort has been accused of money laundering and failing to accurately register as a foreign agent, among other charges. At the heart of the matter is Manafort’s work with pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine.

http://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-stopped-helping-mueller-probe-after-trump-administration-gave-it-908322
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

But Ukraine’s chief prosecutor has now halted the investigation, ostensibly to remain on Trump’s good side. The president has frequently called the Mueller investigation a “witch hunt” and has expressed his extreme displeasure with the special counsel's team, and Ukraine’s government is trying to appease Trump in order to secure much needed financial and military aid from Washington, according to a report from The New York Times published Wednesday. The order to freeze cooperation was given shortly after the Trump administration announced that it planned to provide Ukraine’s government with anti-tank missiles known as Javelins.

Offline Frank Cannon

Paul Manafort has been ensnared in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign collaborated with Russians

That's a effing bold face lie. Manafart is ensnared in lobbying activities from 15 years ago and not filing the proper paperwork.

Thanks for the fake news Snoozeweak.

Offline Frank Cannon

But Ukraine’s chief prosecutor has now halted the investigation, ostensibly to remain on Trump’s good side. The president has frequently called the Mueller investigation a “witch hunt” and has expressed his extreme displeasure with the special counsel's team, and Ukraine’s government is trying to appease Trump in order to secure much needed financial and military aid from Washington, according to a report from The New York Times published Wednesday. The order to freeze cooperation was given shortly after the Trump administration announced that it planned to provide Ukraine’s government with anti-tank missiles known as Javelins.

Oh no! Little Bobby is going to have to indict the country of Ukraine to show them who's boss. It worked so well indicting all those Russian nationals a couple months ago.

Offline edpc

Paul Manafort has been ensnared in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign collaborated with Russians

That's a effing bold face lie. Manafart is ensnared in lobbying activities from 15 years ago and not filing the proper paperwork.

Thanks for the fake news Snoozeweak.

You're forgetting about the Trump Tower meeting, where the story of who's who and what transpired keeps shifting.

Offline Frank Cannon

You're forgetting about the Trump Tower meeting, where the story of who's who and what transpired keeps shifting.

That is not what they have Manafart on. As a matter of fact they have nothing on that since the Russian chick who was at the center of that hasn't even been interviewed by Little Bobby.

Paul is charged on specific 15 year old "crimes". No matter how you wish and pray, he is only charged with those specific 15 year old "crimes".

Offline edpc

That is not what they have Manafart on. As a matter of fact they have nothing on that since the Russian chick who was at the center of that hasn't even been interviewed by Little Bobby.

Paul is charged on specific 15 year old "crimes". No matter how you wish and pray, he is only charged with those specific 15 year old "crimes".

Not quite.  They still have charges they can file from the 2014 investigation into Viktor Yanukovych.  There is also a separate indictment for bank fraud.  Manafort was further charged with submitting false documents to secure mortgage on properties for his bail.

Offline Frank Cannon

Not quite.  They still have charges they can file from the 2014 investigation into Viktor Yanukovych.  There is also a separate indictment for bank fraud.  Manafort was further charged with submitting false documents to secure mortgage on properties for his bail.

Yeah. They could also get him for jaywalking next week. Who gives a royal shit.

I love you guys living on hopes and dreams of all this stuff breaking, people going to jail, taking pleas and spilling the beans, Trump frog marched out of WH in handcuffs. For effs sake Trump was on The Apprentice in '14 and you think that is going to bring this all to a close? Good luck getting high on your unicorn farts. I live in the real world where we have 19 indictments in an investigation about Russian collusion that have nothing to do with Russian collusion......except for the 13 untouchable Russian nationals who were indicted because they trolled people on Fakebook.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

So, you're only against 15 year old "crimes" when they occur in Alabama?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

So, you're only against 15 year old "crimes" when they occur in Alabama?

Considering the FBI knew about this for years (Read Robert Mueller) and many other people have been extremely late filing these papers without any consequences, yes.

BTW I don't hate Roy Moore because he allegedly chased young tail years ago. I hate Roy Moore because he is a jack ass and a professional loser.

Considering the FBI knew about this for years (Read Robert Mueller) and many other people have been extremely late filing these papers without any consequences, yes.

BTW I don't hate Roy Moore because he allegedly chased young tail years ago. I hate Roy Moore because he is a jack ass and a professional loser.

Ah, but do you know what Roy Moore likes best about dating twenty-nine year olds?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Ah, but do you know what Roy Moore likes best about dating twenty-nine year olds?

I do not. Hit me with it Jackson!

There's TWENTY of them!