Author Topic: Rush: Why Mueller Wants Inside Trump’s Mind  (Read 745 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why Mueller Wants Inside Trump’s Mind
« on: May 02, 2018, 07:51:40 pm »

Why Mueller Wants Inside Trump’s Mind

May 2, 2018

RUSH: And we’re gonna pick up pretty much right where we left off yesterday, my friends, gonna continue talking about Mueller and this threatened subpoena and these idiotic questions. How in the hell can you be pursuing a crime with all these questions about motive? What was the president thinking? And I’ll tell you what that’s about.

That’s Mueller trying — he doesn’t have a conspiracy. He doesn’t have a crime. But he would love to be able to get to the point where he can say Trump was conspiring to obstruct justice. And in trying to ascertain Trump’s motives, this is where Mueller is headed.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Andy McCarthy — my brilliant lawyer buddy and a former prosecutor at the Southern District of New York, SDNY — the U.S. attorney’s office Southern District of New York.

He has weighed in on Mueller’s questions, which we spoke about yesterday. And within the context of this, this may be one of Andy’s best — front to back, top to bottom, side to side — and it’ll be up at National Review Online. He submitted it this morning. Of course, I, as a powerful, influential member of the media, have it before anybody else does. So that’s why I’m telling you about it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/02/mueller-wants-inside-trumps-mind/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34