General Category > Immigration/Border

Jorge Ramos: U.S. Becoming Hostile, Dangerous Country for Refugees, Immigrants

(1/2) > >>

rangerrebew:

Jorge Ramos: U.S. Becoming Hostile, Dangerous Country for Refugees, Immigrants

by PAM KEY30 Apr 201851

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Univision news anchor Jorge Ramos said America was becoming a “hostile and even dangerous country for refugees and immigrants.”

Ramos said, “I think the United States is becoming a hostile and even dangerous country for refugees and immigrants. We have a long history of being accepting of immigrants from countries where they are fleeing violence and poverty and lack of democracy. I think that’s precisely what the United States is. At the end, Tucker, I think it’s a matter of deciding what kind of country do we want to be.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...es-immigrants/

rangerrebew:
Maybe Jorge should flee to Mejico where he will be so much safer. 10631

GtHawk:
Sorry Jorge, ya got it backwards, ILLEGAL immigrants and refugees are turning the U.S. into a hostile and dangerous place for its Citizens ad LEGAL residents.

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on May 02, 2018, 12:52:40 pm ---Maybe Jorge should flee to Mejico where he will be so much safer. 10631

--- End quote ---

Exactly.   They're free to leave if they think it so hostile here.  ¡Buena Suerte!

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on May 02, 2018, 12:52:40 pm ---Maybe Jorge should flee to Mejico where he will be so much safer. 10631

--- End quote ---

I volunteer to help him pack!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version