Author Topic: Romney praises Trump's first year in office: It's similar to things 'I'd have done'  (Read 756 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Romney praises Trump's first year in office: It's similar to things 'I'd have done'
By John Bowden - 05/01/18 09:38 AM EDT

Former GOP presidential nominee and current Senate candidate Mitt Romney praised President Trump's first year in office on Tuesday, saying it was similar to what the first year of a Romney administration would look like.

In response to a question from a voter in Utah, Romney seemed to indicate that he largely approved of the policies pursued by the Trump administration during Trump's first year in the White House, calling it "better than expected," the Washington Examiner reports.

“His first year is very similar to things I’d have done my first year,” Romney said. "The things he’s actually done have been better than I expected.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/385620-romney-praises-trumps-first-year-in-office-its-similar-to-things-id
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

OMG this guy is such a slug. Just a couple weeks ago he was running around saying he was running to be a thorn in Donny's side. Now that he is in a life and death struggle for this seat his tune changes. The many moods of Mitt.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

OMG this guy is such a slug. Just a couple weeks ago he was running around saying he was running to be a thorn in Donny's side. Now that he is in a life and death struggle for this seat his tune changes. The many moods of Mitt.

I can't believe Romney would lie to get elected.  I also can't believe his supporters would justify the inconsistent message..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 06:10:40 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline dfwgator

Online Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:

Offline darroll

He must of lost allot of the Mormon voters.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Romney praises Trump's first year in office: It's similar to things 'I'd have done'"

Oh, brother...

As happy as I am about Mr. Trump beating o'er-the-hillary, I'm also "almost-happy" that this twit never hit the Oval Office, either.

Take your words and shove 'em, Mr. Romney.
I ain't listenin' any more.