Author Topic: HE WENT THERE=> Twitter Erupts After Kanye West Tweets About Republicans Freeing Slaves  (Read 1061 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
HE WENT THERE=> Twitter Erupts After Kanye West Tweets About Republicans Freeing Slaves

Cristina Laila April 30, 2018

Rapper Kanye West has caused quite a stir lately from his Twitter account since he tweeted his support for President Trump.

The liberals are going insane.

Kanye West replied, “I’m gonna tweet this”

Steve responded with, “Those are facts”

pic.twitter.com/EJ2KN6O20q

— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) April 30, 2018

Twitter erupted!

Liberals started attacking Kanye West by pushing the big lie that the parties “switched.”

There was never a switch. The Democrats have continued to destroy the black community with welfare and section 8 housing while telling them over and over again they’re victims.

Trump-hating Chrissy Teigen probably made an emergency call to her doctor in order to increase her meds.

kanyeeeeeeeeeeeeee iljeflaejsf’pifgaiw’rgjwregfreogjwrpogjjr

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 30, 2018

‘The parties swapped lie’ and ‘Republicans are supported by the KKK’ lie.

Yea but the ideals of the parties swapped in the 1950

— shagun (@srivastsh) April 30, 2018

Cmon ye, at least brush up on your US history before tweeting this. The two parties basically switched views during the FDR presidency. The republicans voted in today are supported by the KKK.

— Tamir Judeh (@youngpipegod) April 30, 2018

Conservatives showed support…

You could also note even after Reps freed slaves, Democrats still fought against Blacks by putting on white hoods (KKK), voting against civil rights, & bringing America Jim Crow. Today, Dems put on black hoods (ANTIFA,pic below) & brainwash minorities (enslave to welfare state) pic.twitter.com/tMfju75bnB

more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/he-went-there-twitter-erupts-after-kanye-west-tweets-about-republicans-freeing-slaves/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

Shame on Kanye.  He's off the plantation.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Man I never expect a fool like him would say something this smart.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline aligncare

The times they are a changin’. Good for KW.

And to bring even more truth (ie. history) to the table, we need more fearless truth-telling republicans like Trump to push back against the big lie.

Winning never gets old.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I sincerely doubt he even knows what he's talking about.  He's part of the Kardashian family, whose sole purpose is generating publicly and staying in the spotlight.  Kanye will always be the moron who doctor shopped his mother into the grave.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yep, Confederate flag is the legacy of the Democrats, no amount of mean talk is going to change that.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This has to be an act. I don't trust a showboating fool like Kanye West to be talking sense. Unless Kim Kardashian somehow is influencing his way of thinking, which would be a surprise to me because I didn't think she thought much at all. (that's a joke, son)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

This has to be an act. I don't trust a showboating fool like Kanye West to be talking sense. Unless Kim Kardashian somehow is influencing his way of thinking, which would be a surprise to me because I didn't think she thought much at all. (that's a joke, son)

Yeah.  Maybe it is a stunt.  And once bookings dry up and his music stops selling, he may feel compelled to change his mind. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I can't stand Kanye or any of his Kardashian family, but I do have to admit it is fun watching him rustle jimmies.

My democrat, African-American friends are having a cow right now over him.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Good point.

This is a guy who started his own religion a few years ago as a stunt (declared himself Yeezus).

Online dfwgator

Just waiting for the #metoo brigade to come after Kanye.

Online corbe

At least he brings forward the much needed discussion in the Black Community, even if for a brief moment. There may be a glitter of hope after all because America electing it's first Black President didn't do $hit to soothe the Beast of racial relations.

Thanks for posting this @DCPatriot
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

At some point you would think many of the numerous, new, fabulously wealthy, black entertainers like West would realize that  if you can get stinking rich recording garbage like West does, maybe America isn't such a bad country.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Well, the sudden epiphany of Kanye is making more sense now.

Who is Alice Marie Johnson, the woman Kim Kardashian wants Trump to pardon?

Kim Kardashian is asking President Trump to pardon Alice-Marie Johnson, a great-grandmother serving a life sentence for her role in a multimillion-dollar drug ring.

According to Mic, the reality star and mother of three has spoken to White House adviser Jared Kushner several times in an attempt to prioritize the 62-year-old’s case, since viewing a video on the publisher’s website featuring the woman and tweeting it to her 60 million followers.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alice-marie-johnson-woman-kim-kardashian-wants-get-pardoned-president-trump-175920711.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

Well, the sudden epiphany of Kanye is making more sense now.

Who is Alice Marie Johnson, the woman Kim Kardashian wants Trump to pardon?

Kim Kardashian is asking President Trump to pardon Alice-Marie Johnson, a great-grandmother serving a life sentence for her role in a multimillion-dollar drug ring.

According to Mic, the reality star and mother of three has spoken to White House adviser Jared Kushner several times in an attempt to prioritize the 62-year-old’s case, since viewing a video on the publisher’s website featuring the woman and tweeting it to her 60 million followers.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alice-marie-johnson-woman-kim-kardashian-wants-get-pardoned-president-trump-175920711.html

@edpc

Well, well.  I was just about to say that I can’t figure out what’s going on with this guy, but not now.