Author Topic: Fresno State Muslim prof now making terrorist threats - Rev. Austin Miles  (Read 423 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Fresno State Muslim prof now making terrorist threats
By Rev. Austin Miles
April 23, 2018

That well-fed Muslim Fresno State "Professor,"Randa Jarrar, who publicly cheered the death of much loved Barbara Bush, is now making public terrorist threats against us – The United States – (which is a crime) while this blimp brags publicly; "I cannot be fired because I am a tenured professor!"Yeah, you go girl. You no doubt will when this is published.

Meanwhile a new video discovered by The Fresno Bee, about this ship wreck PRAISING THE 9/11 PLANE HIJACKERS, whom she called, "resistance fighters," as well as calling for acts of domestic terrorism against specific individuals....wait... didn't she cross a line here?

The video shows her discussing Fresno's agriculture industry, noting that "a lot of the farmers are Trump supporters and just f – ing stupid." Farmers, take note of this. She also stated that she cannot stand "the white, hetero patriarchy."

Continued at: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/miles/180423

Note, this articles addendum, I never read this before about the "Reverend" Austin Miles:
EXTRA NOTE TO READERS. Do not question my belief in God and the Bible. I actually died in 2003 after a stroke and made the ultimate field trip. Yes it is all real, and by the way, when you do leave your body it is not at all scary. Indeed, there was no fear, but perfect calm and it felt totally natural. So please make Bible reading a normal part of your days. And spend more time in church. Your future eternity depends upon it.

© Rev. Austin Miles

Good editorial, I will have to start posting from there again.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:35:25 am by TomSea »

Offline Slide Rule

Crucifixion would cure that.

:)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:51:21 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote