Author Topic: Indictments Are Comey...er, Coming  (Read 738 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Indictments Are Comey...er, Coming
« on: April 30, 2018, 01:57:55 pm »
April 30, 2018
Indictments Are Comey...er, Coming
By William L. Gensert

Since Barack Obama weaponized the FBI, the IRS, the NSA, the FISA court, and the CIA, citizens who believe that America is a nation of laws have been on a collision course with progressives.  Core constitutional tenets including checks and balances, equality under the law, innocent until proven guilty, and no man is above the law have been replaced with identity politics, victim culture, and weakened First and Second Amendments.

Apocryphally, Bismarck said: "God looks out for idiots, drunkards, children, and the United States of America."

Thank God for Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Congressman Devin Nunes, Congressman Trey Gowdy, and prosecutor John Huber (appointed by Sessions to investigate the DOJ and prosecute crimes uncovered by I.G. Horowitz).

Thank God for Hillary Clinton.  Had she won, or gone gracefully into the night after losing, we wouldn't know of the left's plan for the usurpation of the United States Constitution.

Had Comey not wanted to be the "corpse at every funeral, the bride at every wedding and the baby at every christening," these shenanigans would still be secret.

The report from I.G. Horowitz is expected to drop in May.  Huber has grand jury power to subpoena and indict.  Together, they should produce a prodigious amount of indictments.

In going after Trump, the left ensnared itself. 

Should be indicted, but probably won't be:

Barack Obama – Mishandling of classified information (18 USC §798) and obstruction of a criminal investigation (18 USC §1510) with respect to emails sent to and received from Hillary personal server.  Obstruction of a criminal investigation (18 USC §1510).  (When I heard that Obama had made a deal with Netflix, all I could think of was, "Great: Now, in ten years, Netflix will have a nuclear weapon!"  But I digress.)
    Hillary Clinton – Mishandling of classified information (18 USC §798), conspiracy (18 USC §371) (the Uranium One deal), violations of campaign finance laws (the funneling of funds through a law firm to pay Glenn Simpson to pay Christopher Steele for the Steele dossier).
    Bill Clinton – Conspiracy (18 USC §371) and obstruction of a criminal investigation (18 USC §1510) (with Lynch) in the Hillary Clinton email investigation.
    Robert Mueller – Obstruction of a criminal investigation (18 USC §1510) and conspiracy (18 USC §371) in the Clinton Foundation (Uranium One) investigation.

Probably will be indicted, but maybe not:

more at:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/indictments_are_comeyer_coming.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jpsb

Re: Indictments Are Comey...er, Coming
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 02:02:55 pm »
I will believe it when I see it. It sure looks to me like Sessions, Rosenstein and Wray play for the other team.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 02:26:21 pm »
Yeah yeah yeah. And Trump better not fire Mueller this month.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 02:27:50 pm »
Good list:

Probably will be indicted, but maybe not:

James Comey – ...
Daniel Richman – ...
Patrick Fitzgerald – ...
Andrew McCabe – ...
Christopher Steele – ...
John Brennan – ...
James Clapper – ...
Harry Reid – ...
Cheryl Mills – ...
Huma Abedin – ...
James Baker (FBI general counsel) – ...
Samantha Power – ...
Susan Rice – ...

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 02:40:57 pm »
I seriously doubt that anyone will ever be indicted for anything in this entire sordid affair.

Forget it, Jake.

It's Washingtown.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 03:27:51 pm »
I seriously doubt that anyone will ever be indicted for anything in this entire sordid affair.

Forget it, Jake.

It's Washingtown.

Seriously, @andy58-in-nh ?

I'll take that bet!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 03:47:36 pm »
Seriously, @andy58-in-nh ?

I'll take that bet!   :laugh:

If there are indictments, they will be pro forma, and limited to a few little fish, while the big ones swim free, as they always do.
Yes, Virginia (and Maryland, too): there is a Deep State.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 05:17:57 pm »
Sure, sure. Say, has Ken Starr released his indictments yet? I kept hearing they were right around the corner....   *****rollingeyes*****
Let it burn.