Author Topic: North Korea Accused of Genocide by South Korean Human Rights Group (Flashback)  (Read 683 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Here is an elephant in the room question I have yet to see broached- who will hold North Korea and her dictator to account for the genocide and other ghastly crimes against her own people as well as sponsoring worldwide terrorism now that everyone is playing footsie?  Are we just going to forgive and forget and pretend everything they did never happened?

North Korea has been accused of genocide by the human rights group Human Liberty based in Yonsei University, South Korea. The conservative South Korean group recently spoke to the UN Commission of Inquiry in New York which investigated reports of human rights violations in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (DPRK). Human Liberty believes the findings of the Commission, which were published earlier this year, amount to acts of genocide by North Korea.
In March of 2013, the United Nations Human Rights Council established a Commission of Inquiry to investigate the widespread and systematic violations of human rights in North Korea. .....

http://guardianlv.com/2014/06/north-korea-accused-of-genocide-by-south-korean-human-rights-group/

Offline musiclady

I finally watched The Darkest Hour.....

This reminds me very much of the reason Churchill refused to negotiate with Der Fuhrer.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I finally watched The Darkest Hour.....

This reminds me very much of the reason Churchill refused to negotiate with Der Fuhrer.

That sure worked out well.

Let alone, by some, one of the big 3 was said to be as bad or worse than Hitler.

Offline musiclady

That sure worked out well.

Let alone, by some, one of the big 3 was said to be as bad or worse than Hitler.

Actually, he was FAR worse.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.