Author Topic: Losing Patience with the Rollup of the Rogue Ruling Class  (Read 752 times)

rangerrebew

Losing Patience with the Rollup of the Rogue Ruling Class
« on: April 29, 2018, 01:14:26 pm »
April 29, 2018
By Clarice Feldman

More information came to light this week about the extensive, illegal operations of Obama’s rogue bureaucratic corps. Like the Attorney General, the President, Professor Alan Dershowitz, Joe DiGenova, former Clinton pollster Mark Penn and millions of others, we think this is taking far too long, and the Mueller investigation needs to close its bunker door and fade away. I’m with them. Moreover, if indictments of the Obama Bureaucrats who confected this nonsense and tried to cover it up don’t follow quickly on the release of the Inspector General’s report -- now due May 8 -- it is hard to imagine how much more contempt we will have for claims that we must respect the judicial system. Having seen the criminal justice system misused as a vicious political weapon against Lewis Libby, Ted Stevens, and now General Michael Flynn while manifest lawbreakers, including both the Clintons, McCabe, and Comey waltz home free, inspires depths of distrust that only the enemies of a democratic state could hope to accomplish,

Here are some of the highlights of this week’s many disclosures.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/losing_patience_with_the_rollup_of_the_rogue_ruling_class.html#ixzz5E4Creual

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 29, 2018
By Clarice Feldman

More information came to light this week about the extensive, illegal operations of Obama’s rogue bureaucratic corps. Like the Attorney General, the President, Professor Alan Dershowitz, Joe DiGenova, former Clinton pollster Mark Penn and millions of others, we think this is taking far too long, and the Mueller investigation needs to close its bunker door and fade away. I’m with them. Moreover, if indictments of the Obama Bureaucrats who confected this nonsense and tried to cover it up don’t follow quickly on the release of the Inspector General’s report -- now due May 8 -- it is hard to imagine how much more contempt we will have for claims that we must respect the judicial system. Having seen the criminal justice system misused as a vicious political weapon against Lewis Libby, Ted Stevens, and now General Michael Flynn while manifest lawbreakers, including both the Clintons, McCabe, and Comey waltz home free, inspires depths of distrust that only the enemies of a democratic state could hope to accomplish,

Here are some of the highlights of this week’s many disclosures.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/losing_patience_with_the_rollup_of_the_rogue_ruling_class.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Losing Patience with the Rollup of the Rogue Ruling Class
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 02:26:03 pm »
Sara Carter should be in line for a Pulitzer prize but it will never be forthcoming!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Clarice has my number.  Losing patience is putting it VERY mildly.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

‘Honest government’ has become a punchline in the modern age. Sorry. Is my cynicism showing?

Offline endicom

Mark Penn must be worried about the investigation beginning to boomerang on the Dems.

Feinstein is suffering Pelosistic dementia.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As is her wont, Clarice saves her best pieces for last.  FTA:
There is a camp that believes that the attorney general has allowed the Mueller investigation to continue only as a public distraction while his own team has been amassing evidence and securing indictments of the bureaucratic miscreants. I’m not fully in that camp, but there is one good thing to be said for the long walk through the nomenklatura: the table has now been well-set for their fall. Had it come earlier, it might have simply been dismissed as a tit for tat counter-series of political prosecutions.

I am not yet in that camp either.  I have had the rug pulled out from under me too many times.  I'll believe it when DoJ starts filing the charges against Clapper, Comey and the other laughing boys.

@Bigun
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 03:43:57 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD3

Re: Losing Patience with the Rollup of the Rogue Ruling Class
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 03:51:24 pm »
Topics merged.