Author Topic: Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?  (Read 538 times)

rangerrebew

Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?

Written by James Hirby and Fact Checked by The Law Dictionary Staff 

Americans who are struggling to survive due to high unemployment and low wages may be asking why illegal aliens receive benefits from state and federal governments. Federal law does prevent illegal aliens from receiving benefits meant for American citizens. The only benefit that illegal aliens are allowed is emergency medical care.

Just because illegal aliens are not legally entitled to these benefits does not mean they do not apply for them. Yes. It is true that illegal aliens have received grants, professional accreditations, loans, WIC, disability, public housing, college educations, food stamps, unemployment benefits, and tax credits from state and federal agencies.

https://thelawdictionary.org/article/why-is-it-that-illegal-aliens-get-free-food-stamps-health-insurance-and-pay-no-taxes/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
First, I do not understand the term 'Free Food Stamps'. Is there any other kind?

Second, Mr. Hirby did not get the memo. Illegals are better than natural born Americans. They are the Holy of Holies. They work harder. They pay more taxes. They commit less crime. Illegals are the GREATEST THING EVER. We are blessed that they deign to be in our company.

Americans should be washing their cars, and mowing their grass. If you don't believe me, just ask Pelosi or any politician in California. They will tell you that illegals fell from Heaven to bless us wretched Americans with their beautiful countenance.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because they are an important Dim voting block,and the one thing you can ALWAYS count on the Dims doing is using other people's money to buy votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
First, I do not understand the term 'Free Food Stamps'. Is there any other kind?

Yeah,there is. PAID for Food Stamps. Ain't NOTHING free! Look at what your bucket of the Colonels chicken cost the chickens.

Those Food Stamps are paid for by the TAXPAYERS,which almost never means "Dim politician" because they all have THEIR money invested in tax-free schemes designed to protect THEM from having to pay for all the "free stuff" they vote for to buy more votes with.

Not that the typical alleged Republican is any better.

BTW,I have no problem at all with feeding poor Americans that can't afford to feed themselves,I just object to paying for it twice. "Feeding de po'" is the major reason the ongoing criminal organizations known as "religions" get tax-free status. They then top that off by getting government grants to do what they are already getting tax-free status to do.

Maybe 15-20 years ago when Willie Brown was the Mayor of San Francisco,the city and the Catholic Archdiocese in SF got into a tumble over same-sex marriages. The Church didn't want to pay married couple benefits to same sex married partners,so Brown cancelled their contracts to provide "services fo de po" in SF,and the Church took the city to court and LOST.

The result of that lost law suit was if they continued to deny benefits to same sex couples they would lose FIVE MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR IN CITY CONTRACTS. Services they were already getting paid to do by virtue of being a tax-exempt charity organization. Needless to say it only took them a nano-instant to suddenly realize that MAYBE,JUST MAYBE,God didn't hate homos,and he would be ok with them paying benefits to same sex couples.

Amazing,ain't it?

Think about THAT for a minute. ONE organized religion in just ONE city pulling in 5 MILLION dollars a year in city contracts to do stuff like run soup kitchens.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:05:17 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!