Author Topic: Michelle Wolf at White House Corresp. Dinner  (Read 15277 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Mchelle Wolf at White House Corresp. Dinner
« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2018, 05:47:55 pm »

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Michelle Wolf at White House Corresp. Dinner
« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2018, 05:50:46 pm »
" I changed my registration to independent and cast a write-in vote for Groucho Marx."

"Any man who could say as Groucho Marx once did, Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and misapplying the wrong solutions, showed more political wisdom than anyone running for office alive and well.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2018, 06:41:32 pm »
You do realize her job position, right?

I would hope you treated Ari Fleischer, Scott McClellan, Tony Snow, Robert Gibbs, Josh Earnest and Sean Spicer with the same level of disrespect. White House Press Secretaries lose their own voice the moment they take the job. They HAVE to say what their bosses say in order to keep their paycheck. That's probably why Mrs. Sanders didn't leave the dinner: she knew when she took the job that it required a total loss of dignity.

@jmyrlefuller   The fact that it's difficult to retain dignity while dealing with a room full of total idiots is a huge tribute to Sarah Sanders.  She does it every day and I have never seen her lose dignity.  I think she may be the most universally admired member of the administration.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2018, 06:57:21 pm »
I think [Sanders] may be the most universally admired member of the administration.
If Nikki Haley isn't.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.