Author Topic: Will California Ban the Bible? Christians Say 'Not Without a Fight'  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Will California Ban the Bible? Christians Say 'Not Without a Fight'
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2018, 08:51:27 pm »
California showed the Bible the Door almost 100 years ago, so it wouldn't surprise me if they Ban It.

California is where and what inspired the NAZIs to murder 11,000,000 people in the camps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_California

Sterilization law

As an early leading force in the field of eugenics, California became the third state in the United States to enact a sterilization law. By 1921, California had accounted for 80% of the sterilizations nationwide. This continued until World War II, after which the number of sterilizations began to decrease, largely due to the fallout of Hitler's eugenics movement.[1] There were about 20,000 forced sterilizations in California between 1909 and 1963.[2]
California state agencies and institutions records

Records of eugenics practices in California are held at the following agencies and institutions. The records are still protected for confidentiality reasons.

California State Archives, Sacramento
        Sonoma State Hospital Records
        Mendocino State Hospital Records
        Modesto State Hospital Records
        California Youth Authority/Whittier State Home Records
        Department of Mental Hygiene Records (incomplete)
        Legislative Histories (microfilm)
    Patton State Hospital
        Patton State Hospital Records
    Napa State Hospital
        Napa (Fairview) State Hospital Records Stockton State Hospital Records
        Dewitt State Hospital Record
        Modesto State Hospital Records Camarillo State Hospital Records
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Will California Ban the Bible? Christians Say 'Not Without a Fight'
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2018, 12:32:40 am »

I hate that too.  We can't always control what human beings do in the name of Christ.  That is why the Bible tells us to test the spirits.  Exactly why we need the Bible.

1 John 4:1-3 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Testing the Spirits

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit [speaking through a self-proclaimed prophet]; instead test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets and teachers have gone out into the world.  2 By this you know and recognize the Spirit of God: every spirit that acknowledges and confesses [the fact] that Jesus Christ has [actually] come in the flesh [as a man] is from God [God is its source];  3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus [acknowledging that He has come in the flesh, but would deny any of the Son’s true nature] is not of God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is now already in the world.

So we can only know Christ true nature by knowing His Word. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.