Author Topic: Trump’s Immigration Policy Gets Jobs, Higher Wages for 600 African Americans  (Read 525 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
President Donald Trump’s enforcement of immigration laws has delivered hundreds of jobs at higher wages to sidelined African Americans in Chicago after a Swiss-owned bakery was penalized for employing roughly 800 illegals.

The good news was admitted in a Chicago Sun-Times article:
Ed French, owner of Elgin-based Metro Staff Inc., says his company became the main provider of [replacement] workers for the bakery and that about 80 percent of them are black. According to French … wages [are] up by about 25 cents an hour, to just above minimum wage.
He says everyone hired through his company is permitted to work in the country and has passed a background check and drug test.

According to a former consultant to the bakery, MSI paid the black workers $14 an hour, versus the $10 an hour the Mexican workers were making through Labor Network.
Newly hired Latino-Americans are also getting the higher wage.

http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/02/19/trump-immigration-policy-gets-jobs-higher-wages-600-african-americans/
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Maybe not huge in the scheme of things but important to the 600 Black workers.

Offline endicom

Maybe not huge in the scheme of things but important to the 600 Black workers.

African-Americans have always been aware of the effect on them of immigrants. Millions of illegal immigrants have a worse effect than the legal migrations of the past.

Republicans have a great opportunity to pick up black votes if they can show more than the usual BS thrown by both parties.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

African-Americans have always been aware of the effect on them of immigrants. Millions of illegal immigrants have a worse effect than the legal migrations of the past.

Republicans have a great opportunity to pick up black votes if they can show more than the usual BS thrown by both parties.

This is true. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Republicans do have a great opportunity here.  The general sentiment in America is very hostile to the deluge of illegal aliens among us.  Trump is trying to stop this but he needs a little help from the Senate and some Obama appointed judges.

I actually saw on a cop TV show yesterday where cops were trying to get info from a witness whose mother was illegal and they mention something like 'things aren't as easy for illegals now as they once were.'  I almost dropped my remote.