Author Topic: Crowd chants 'Nobel' at Trump rally  (Read 527 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crowd chants 'Nobel' at Trump rally
« on: April 28, 2018, 11:57:27 pm »
Crowd chants 'Nobel' at Trump rally
By Max Greenwood - 04/28/18 07:48 PM EDT

President Trump was met Saturday with chants suggesting that he be given the Nobel Peace Prize, as he discussed possible talks with North Korea.

"That's very nice, thank you. That's very nice," Trump replied to chants of "Nobel, Nobel, Nobel."

"I just want to get the job done," he added. The chants came as Trump spoke at a campaign-style rally in Washington Township, Michigan.

Trump is expected to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in late May or sometime in June. The encounter will mark the first such meeting between a sitting U.S. president and leader North Korean leader.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/385361-crowd-chants-nobel-at-trump-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Crowd chants 'Nobel' at Trump rally
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 12:45:22 am »
Hilarious.  A crowds of zealots that not long ago lectured one and all about the worthlessness of the Nobel prize after Obama was awarded it for doing nothing but talk to Muslim countries, today chant for it to be given to a man who has done nothing but tweet and talk about the Koreans.

Amazing.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 12:53:32 am »
Hilarious.  A crowds of zealots that not long ago lectured one and all about the worthlessness of the Nobel prize after Obama was awarded it for doing nothing but talk to Muslim countries, today chant for it to be given to a man who has done nothing but tweet and talk about the Koreans.

Amazing.

Crowds ain't always that bright.  Frank Cannon and I agreed that no decent person should accept the Nobel Peace prize after they gave it to Obama.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 01:05:42 am »
Trump should tell them where they can stick their prize.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 01:08:02 am »
Trump should tell them where they can stick their prize.

They will have to pull it out of Obama's ass so they can reinsert it.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."