Author Topic: Vicente Fox: 'Every Mexican' is united against Trump  (Read 822 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Vicente Fox: 'Every Mexican' is united against Trump
« on: April 28, 2018, 12:18:21 am »
Vicente Fox: 'Every Mexican' is united against Trump
The Hill, Apr 27, 2018, John Bowden

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox said in a Friday interview with a CNBC podcast that President Trump has united "every Mexican" against his policies and rhetoric.

We are not paying for that f----n' wall. That's for sure. And why should we? I mean, it's incredible. He's trying to [play] hardball to Mexico. We are offended. We're really offended," Fox says.

"Every Mexican is now very clear that we must fight, we must resist. That he will go away one day, I hope soon," he adds.

On issues such as the North American Free Trade Agreement, Fox warned that the U.S. was not the only relationship Mexico has with foreign powers. The U.S., he says, risks "destroying" its relationship with Mexico under a Trump administration.

More:  http://thehill.com/policy/international/385161-vicente-fox-calls-on-trump-to-apologize-to-mexico

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Vicente Fox: 'Every Mexican' is united against Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 12:32:42 am »
Of course this is nonsense. I know A LOT of Mexican Americans who absolutely hate illegals and MS13. They fully support what Trump is doing. As usual, Fox is spewing pure propaganda and bullshit.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 02:05:07 am »
   I know quite a few Mesicans that Love Trump, They bore me.
  A cage match (or twitter battle) between the Donald and Vincente would be great for ratings.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 02:22:52 am »
I'd be willing to bet that Fox is more hated in Mexico than Trump is.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 02:46:13 am »
Perhaps if Mexico wasn't a place people wanted to flee, none of their citizens would care about the American president.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 06:53:40 am »
Perhaps if Mexico wasn't a place people wanted to flee, none of their citizens would care about the American president.

And that, as Frank Zappa would have it, is the Crux of the Biscuit.

If they hate Trump for telling them to stay home, Whose fault is it they're so set on Leaving their home, Vicente?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 09:41:40 pm »
I'd be willing to bet that Fox is more hated in Mexico than Trump is.

I remember when he came here to meet with Bush who was obviously catering to his every whim about providing for illegals here.  I called the meeting Fox in hen house.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2018, 10:16:56 pm »
Of course this is nonsense. I know A LOT of Mexican Americans who absolutely hate illegals and MS13. They fully support what Trump is doing. As usual, Fox is spewing pure propaganda and bullshit.
Fully agree that many Latinos/Mexican Americans/Hispanics very much resent the harm done to their standing, by the illegals.

But that doesn't open the door whereby those same people, will welcome or enjoy ethnic slurs, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 10:19:02 pm »
Fully agree that many Latinos/Mexican Americans/Hispanics very much resent the harm done to their standing, by the illegals.

But that doesn't open the door whereby those same people, will welcome or enjoy ethnic slurs, etc.

Both good points.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 10:49:38 pm »
But we are veering off topic. Vicente said 100%.
So at the least, we all agree that he is a liar.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.