Author Topic: Unpacking the Other Clinton-Linked Russia Dossier  (Read 395 times)

Offline endicom

Unpacking the Other Clinton-Linked Russia Dossier
« on: April 26, 2018, 04:08:40 pm »
Real Clear Investigations
Lee Smith
Apr. 26, 2018

A copy of the little-publicized second dossier in the Trump-Russia affair, acquired by RealClearInvestigations, raises new questions about the origins of the Trump investigation, particularly about the role of Clinton partisans and the extent to which the two dossiers may have been coordinated or complementary operations.

The second dossier -- two reports compiled by Cody Shearer, an ex-journalist and longtime Clinton operative -- echoes many of the lurid and still unsubstantiated claims made in the Steele dossier, and is receiving new scrutiny. On Sunday, Rep. Devin Nunes, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said in a TV interview that his panel is shifting its investigative focus concerning the origins of the Russia investigation from the FBI to the State Department. This probe will include the Shearer dossier.

More... https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/04/25/test.html

Offline endicom

Re: Unpacking the Other Clinton-Linked Russia Dossier
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 04:09:25 pm »

Crystal clear?

One thing clear is what tight little circles some people inhabit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Unpacking the Other Clinton-Linked Russia Dossier
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 04:22:43 pm »
Crystal clear?

One thing clear is what tight little circles some people inhabit.

:amen:  Tight and seemingly impenetrable!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien