Author Topic: Millennials blame boomers for ruining their lives  (Read 2120 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Millennials blame boomers for ruining their lives
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2018, 05:57:35 pm »
A whole lot of boomers fell sway to the leftists who urged them to shirk responsibility, use drugs and do whatever felt good.

As a result many of them were irresponsible parents who coddled their kids and refused to teach right from wrong (because they don't know the difference themselves).

I'd like to see Millenial rebellion against their parents who gave them awards for participation and told them they could sing well enough to go on American Idol.  ^-^

Then maybe the next generations could fix what the leftists destroyed in ours.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2018, 01:46:10 am »
I blame Millennials for ruining my life with their constant whining, laziness, self important know it all egotistical attitudes and their belief that they should handed things on a silver platter without having to actually work for it.  I saw it in person every day with those I worked with and I hear the same thing now from people I know that employ them, when they do come in it's with the attitude that they are doing a favor, waste lot's of time on the phone or surfing the net, take extra long lunches and are shocked, shocked I say if anyone tells them it's inappropriate.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2018, 01:52:35 am »
The problem is, these same boomers that they cry about are the same ones they worship, like Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, and the rest of the asshat parade.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:55:20 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2018, 02:18:43 am »
I was born in ‘79 and I can see a huge difference in things. A colleague just took off a whole week for his girlfriends’ induction, including the day before the induction. My husband went back to work as soon as I came home with each of our three kids. Another preggers millennial insists that she’s “on time” at work because she’s in the parking lot. In her car. Doing her makeup. Not joking, she walks through the door 15 minutes late every day but she doesn’t understand why it’s not okay because she pulled into the parking lot by the right time. Smh.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2018, 02:19:54 am »
The problem is, these same boomers that they cry about are the same ones they worship, like Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, and the rest of the asshat parade.

And the same ones that raised them. The worst millennial I know are late in life boomer babies.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2018, 02:59:47 am »
The worst millennial I know are late in life boomer babies.

From your mouth to Gods Ear.  I only hope they learn from their parents' mistakes - use birth control.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2018, 03:30:48 am »
I blame Millennials for ruining my life with their constant whining, laziness, self important know it all egotistical attitudes and their belief that they should handed things on a silver platter without having to actually work for it.  I saw it in person every day with those I worked with and I hear the same thing now from people I know that employ them, when they do come in it's with the attitude that they are doing a favor, waste lot's of time on the phone or surfing the net, take extra long lunches and are shocked, shocked I say if anyone tells them it's inappropriate.

Bingo. And those are the ones who bother to get a real job. The rest of them have a bunch of lame hobbies that they claim are jobs. You know you are in trouble when you ask one of those hipster idiots what they do and you get a multi faceted answer that have the words: Uber, Musical Group, Blog and Etsy.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2018, 04:43:54 am »
Bingo. And those are the ones who bother to get a real job. The rest of them have a bunch of lame hobbies that they claim are jobs. You know you are in trouble when you ask one of those hipster idiots what they do and you get a multi faceted answer that have the words: Uber, Musical Group, Blog and Etsy.

Some of those Etsy shops make 6 figures.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2018, 04:48:28 am »
Some of those Etsy shops make 6 figures.

Yeah, well the slack ass Hipsters slipping that into their side gig resume can barely scrape together 6 cents. Guess there is no real demand for hand made calligraphy posters of Jamiroquai lyrics.