Author Topic: Louis Gohmert Absolutely Wrecks Mueller In 48 Page Takedown  (Read 1136 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Louis Gohmert Absolutely Wrecks Mueller In 48 Page Takedown
« on: April 26, 2018, 03:56:00 am »
true pundit
Posted on April 25, 2018 by admin

[excerpt]

https://truepundit.com/congressman-louie-gohmert-just-absolutely-wrecked-robert-mueller-with-epic-48-page-investigative-blowout-we-have-it-here/

“What I have accumulated here is absolutely shocking upon the realization that Mueller’s disreputable, twisted history speaks to the character of the man placed in a position to attempt to legalize a coup against a lawfully elected President,” writes GOP Congressman Louie Gohmert.

Gohmert is referring to the exhaustive expose he just released called: Robert Mueller: Unmasked.

And the GOP Representative does exactly that, shining a bright light on decades of Mueller misdeeds, stating:

Here's a pdf of Gohmert's smackdown of Mueller:

https://1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Gohmert_Mueller_UNMASKED.pdf
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Louis Gohmert Absolutely Wrecks Mueller In 48 Page Takedown
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 04:08:36 am »
true pundit
Posted on April 25, 2018 by admin

[excerpt]

https://truepundit.com/congressman-louie-gohmert-just-absolutely-wrecked-robert-mueller-with-epic-48-page-investigative-blowout-we-have-it-here/

“What I have accumulated here is absolutely shocking upon the realization that Mueller’s disreputable, twisted history speaks to the character of the man placed in a position to attempt to legalize a coup against a lawfully elected President,” writes GOP Congressman Louie Gohmert.

Gohmert is referring to the exhaustive expose he just released called: Robert Mueller: Unmasked.

And the GOP Representative does exactly that, shining a bright light on decades of Mueller misdeeds, stating:

Here's a pdf of Gohmert's smackdown of Mueller:

https://1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Gohmert_Mueller_UNMASKED.pdf

I respect Gohmert.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 04:24:16 am »
I respect Gohmert.

Louie comes off as a hayseed hick, but he's anything but.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 04:26:48 am »
I respect Gohmert.

Agreed.

Greasing the skids for Whitey Bulger?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 05:22:32 am »
48 pages?  I'll wait for the twitter version.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 06:07:56 am »
I learned in the oilfield and energy engineering & construction businesses, to not dismiss people over a regional accent.

In worked with men with MS degrees in petroleum engineering, geology, chemistry, other engineering disciplines etc. with various Southern and "country" accents.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 11:07:30 am »
I learned in the oilfield and energy engineering & construction businesses, to not dismiss people over a regional accent.

In worked with men with MS degrees in petroleum engineering, geology, chemistry, other engineering disciplines etc. with various Southern and "country" accents.

I worked for this Connecticut based national company who would send southern employees they considered had potential for promotion to a class to eliminate their regional speech characteristics.  Strangely, they didn't feel the need to do the same for employees from Northern states, nor for their employees imported from the continent of India.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 12:38:16 pm »
I respect Gohmert.
I do more than that.  I send him money and vote for him
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 12:40:18 pm »
I worked for this Connecticut based national company who would send southern employees they considered had potential for promotion to a class to eliminate their regional speech characteristics.  Strangely, they didn't feel the need to do the same for employees from Northern states, nor for their employees imported from the continent of India.
Being from Texas, I worked corporately in NY for a number of years and endured the bias from New Yorkers.  I proved to them talking slowly was not indicative of a slow mind.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 12:40:58 pm »
One could have said the same for LBJ

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 06:40:55 pm »

I absolutely hate it that regional accents are going away. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 07:09:50 pm »
One could have said the same for LBJ

That sumbitch was so crooked he could hide behind a corkscrew.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 07:39:45 pm »
I absolutely hate it that regional accents are going away.
If you think regional accents are in danger of disappearing, you should've heard the voices outside the TD Garden last night after the Bruins' victory. It wawwmmed my Bawstinn haaaaaht...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 01:41:25 am »
If you think regional accents are in danger of disappearing, you should've heard the voices outside the TD Garden last night after the Bruins' victory. It wawwmmed my Bawstinn haaaaaht...

Glad to hear it.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 02:14:26 am »

I *am* one of those graduate-degreed Southern accent men in the oilfield/energy industry, and I have to confess that in my own mind I perpetuate that prejudice against others of my own kind.  Not sure why, but I have to stay on guard for it.
James 1:20