Author Topic: Huckabee: WHCD taught me ‘why eating Tide Pods is popular’  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Huckabee: WHCD taught me ‘why eating Tide Pods is popular’

By BRENT D. GRIFFITHS

04/29/2018 03:40 PM EDT
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Mike Huckabee says he learned something at the White House Correspondents' Association dinner, but it's probably not what Michelle Wolf had in mind.

"After seeing the young female hired to verbally bully anyone who worked for @realDonaldTrump I now understand why eating Tide Pods is popular," the former Arkansas governor wrote on Twitter, referring to an online meme about the detergent-filled packets appearing edible.

"That level of vulgarity is best handled with a mouth washed out w/ soap," Huckabee wrote.

Huckabee, whose daughter, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, bore the brunt of some of the night's harshest lines, said the dinner intended to honor the First Amendment turned into a night of "bullying, vulgarity, and hate" by Wolf, the comedian who headlined the event.

"@PressSec handled it professionally but I pray her kids never see that. I pray more they never bully another person like that," Huckabee wrote on Twitter.

more
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/29/huckabee-tide-pods-correspondents-dinner-559441
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34