Author Topic: Lankford: It’s Time To Reimpose Democratic Limitations On Confirmation Debate  (Read 603 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
Ed Morrissey
Apr. 24, 2018

Is sauce for the Republican goose good for the Democratic gander? Senator James Lankford (R-OK) plans to find out tomorrow in the Senate Rules Committee. Lankford told C-SPAN that he plans to introduce a rule change that will copy, word for word, a temporary changed pushed by Harry Reid and Senate Democrats to keep Republicans from stalling Barack Obama’s judicial nominations. Will Democrats abide by the same restrictions they wanted on the GOP?

Three guesses, and the first two don’t count:

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2018/04/24/lankford-time-reimpose-democratic-limitations-debate-nominations/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Dems are guaranteed to poop all over this.  The question is, how many Republican turncoats are there, standing ready to stab Trump in the back?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The Dems are guaranteed to poop all over this.  The question is, how many Republican turncoats are there, standing ready to stab Trump in the back?

Bipartisan: A word gentlemen shouldn't use in front of Ladies and Children.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

In this case, Trump's back is our back. We'll see how the vote goes.

Offline Night Hides Not

When I hear that word, bipartisan, I reach for my wallet before it’s stolen.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bipartisan = BOHICA
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Bipartisan = BOHICA

Bipartisan = Synonym for Date Rape
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com