Author Topic: Princess Kate has a baby boy!!! - breaking  (Read 3959 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Princess Kate has a baby boy!!! - breaking
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2018, 08:14:56 pm »
Oh I forgot about that part it was horrific!

Closed my eyes, my ears, and hummed a tune.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2018, 08:21:26 pm »
Loved that mini series..I binged on it one weekend a couple of years ago

I love historical documentaries....

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2018, 10:17:18 pm »
Completely agree.

I loved the whole series (well, other than the small pox bit and the mastectomy), but that was a fantastic scene.  Loved it!

I gave it to my brother, never thinking he'd show it with my little nieces.  They loved it!...

...then the mastectomy scene came, without warning. My poor brother was caught off guard because I gave no warning.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 10:18:24 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2018, 11:02:14 pm »
I gave it to my brother, never thinking he'd show it with my little nieces.  They loved it!...

...then the mastectomy scene came, without warning. My poor brother was caught off guard because I gave no warning.

Wow.  That would be a shock for a kid.  I'm a wimp when it comes to medical stuff, and I absolutely hated that scene!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.