Author Topic: Melania Trump is brilliantly copying Michelle Obama and becoming the most popular person in the Whit  (Read 1437 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Melania Trump is brilliantly copying Michelle Obama and becoming the most popular person in the White House
Business Insider, Apr 20, 2018, Hillary Hoffower

<snip>

But this isn't the first time a first lady has worn a pair of Converse. Michelle Obama sported the accessible footwear brand at the White House Easter Egg Roll in 2016 and again at MTV's College Signing Day in 2017.

Trump is once again pulling a hanger from the former first lady's wardrobe. No stranger to copying Obama, Trump also replicated her affordable style when rewearing a $75 J.Crew button-down (a favored brand by Obama) on Thanksgiving Day.

It's all part of the balance she's mastered when pairing high-fashion brands with more relatable pieces for public appearances. Swapping out high heels for All Stars is another brilliant move in her political playbook.

More: http://www.businessinsider.com/melania-trump-copies-michelle-obama-affordable-style-2018-4

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
No woman would ever copy Mooch.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
 888high58888
No woman would ever copy Mooch.

Exactly the years of the wookie in a boob belt are over. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As if a Ferrari would need to copy a broken down Pinto. Melania takes Michelle's crude execution and shows how it's done right.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

This Commie Snowflake is stretching like a mofo to make Mooch relevant. Melania copies NOTHING from that fat irrelevant cow. That is why one looks good all the time and the other looked like a fat assed homeless person.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
This Commie Snowflake is stretching like a mofo to make Mooch relevant. Melania copies NOTHING from that fat irrelevant cow. That is why one looks good all the time and the other looked like a fat assed homeless person.

The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

To be fair, Mooch had more than the homeless look going for her- she also did trashy real well.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Well stated Frank!    888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online DB

Michelle had the very best of the Hollywood makeup and prop people to reinvent her public image.

Melania needed none of the above. She was already a woman.

Online berdie

As if a Ferrari would need to copy a broken down Pinto. Melania takes Michelle's crude execution and shows how it's done right.

Thank you....as I was sitting with my mouth agape, trying to reply with a comparison....you hit the nail on the head @Free Vulcan .

Ferrari vs Pinto. Perfect.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

Thank you....as I was sitting with my mouth agape, trying to reply with a comparison....you hit the nail on the head @Free Vulcan .

Ferrari vs Pinto. Perfect.

Thanks b!
The Republic is lost.