Author Topic: Ivana Trump thinks Vanessa will ‘have a problem’ finding a new man  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ivana Trump thinks Vanessa will ‘have a problem’ finding a new man

By Dana Schuster

April 21, 2018 | 2:51pm

Ivana Trump doesn’t want Donald Trump to run for president again in 2020.

“I’ll tell you something, I don’t think it’s necessary,” she told The Post during an interview Wednesday at her Upper East Side townhouse.

“He has a good life and he has everything. Donald is going to be 74, 73 for the next [election] and maybe he should just go and play golf and enjoy his fortune,” the president’s ex-wife said.

Besides, she added, “I think he probably [misses] a little bit of freedom, I don’t think he probably knew how much is involved of being the president. It’s so [much] information — you have to know the whole world.”

Despite having divorced Donald in 1992 after he infamously cheated on her with Marla Maples, Ivana and “The Donald,” as she affectionately calls him, have remained close.

more
https://pagesix.com/2018/04/21/ivana-trump-says-donald-should-just-go-and-play-golf/?_ga=2.114514049.703593318.1523920514-259500748.1523920514
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Should have thought of that before you effed everything up.