Author Topic: ALERT: Comey To Cancel Book Tour As DOJ Investigates His Illegal Classified Info Leaks?  (Read 920 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ALERT: Comey To Cancel Book Tour As DOJ Investigates His Illegal Classified Info Leaks?
Posted on April 20, 2018 by DCWhispers   

James Comey has gone from supremely smug to increasingly concerned as the long list of alleged crimes he committed during his tenure as FBI Director continues to grow. Perhaps most notable are his repeated leaks of classified information in what was a clearly politically-motivated attempt to do harm to a then-newly elected president.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/alert-comey-to-cancel-book-tour-as-doj-investigates-his-illegal-classified-info-leaks/#VaposuE60bad930P.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Comey is puckering up?   Hmmmm
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Title is wrong.  Some legislators sent a letter to the Justice Dept., to investigate Comey.  The noise on that website is too loud, hard to hear what was said.  Comey was on the View and the letter was read.  Nothing there to indicate he is stopping his book tour.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 11:43:16 am by Victoria33 »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
@mystery-ak

Title is wrong.  Some legislators sent a letter to the Justice Dept., to investigate Comey.  The noise on that website is to loud, hard to hear what was said.  Comey was on the View and the letter was read.  Nothing there to indicate he is stopping his book tour.

Prove it is wrong.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Concerned

Prove it is wrong.

We should know soon enough.  Comey was scheduled to be in Chicago tonight and in Seattle on Sunday:

https://us.macmillan.com/tour?tour=ahigherloyalty
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
When Comey was before Congress he couldn't answer any questions because it was all classified.

Now he won't stop talking.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

Title is wrong.  Some legislators sent a letter to the Justice Dept., to investigate Comey.  The noise on that website is to loud, hard to hear what was said.  Comey was on the View and the letter was read.  Nothing there to indicate he is stopping his book tour.

Yeah, I agree...the headline is clickbait.  That said, I hope he doesn't cancel the tour.  It's hard to believe he has no clue of how much damage he's doing to himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Comey was on the View and the letter was read.  Nothing there to indicate he is stopping his book tour.

Comey’s team is said to be considering shortening/ canceling his book tour and limiting all future media appearances.

Yeah. There is nothing to indicate he is stopping his book tour. Comey's handlers are just chatting about putting their guy on ice for some good old high school hijinx.

Offline Concerned

Nothing there to indicate he is stopping his book tour.

Prove it is wrong.

We should know soon enough.  Comey was scheduled to be in Chicago tonight and in Seattle on Sunday:

Tour not cancelled yet as Comey was indeed in Chicago last night as scheduled:

The essence of former FBI Director James Comey’s book tour appearance in Chicago on Friday night came down to his description of the Donald Trump presidency as “a forest fire.”

That metaphor, he said on the stage of the Harris Theater before a largely appreciative crowd, is in the new book “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.” And it captures both his critique of the man who fired him from the FBI post last May and his belief that America will come out of this conflagration OK.

And he's scheduled to be in Seattle tomorrow evening.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ct-ent-james-comey-chicago-0422-story.html
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.