Author Topic: What McCabe Threatened To Do If He Got Busted Bodes VERY BADLY For Clinton AND Obama  (Read 503 times)

rangerrebew

What McCabe Threatened To Do If He Got Busted Bodes VERY BADLY For Clinton AND Obama

April 20, 2018| by V. Saxena

It’s going down!

Following former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s termination last month, a couple weeks before the DOJ’s inspector general released a damning report accusing him of repeatedly misleading federal investigators, the beleaguered attorney reportedly threatened to drag everybody else down with him.

“McCabe is worried. And one thing that I did hear is that McCabe has said over and over again, ‘If I go down, I’m taking everybody else with me,'” intrepid investigative reporter Sara A. Carter revealed at the time during an appearance on Fox News:

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/what-mccabe-threatened-to-do/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+downtrend+%28Downtrend.com%29

rangerrebew

Making a statement like that about Madam Clinton or Brer Barack could earn McCabe the worst suicide ever - 53 bullets to the back. ***suicide***

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Making a statement like that about Madam Clinton or Brer Barack could earn McCabe the worst suicide ever - 53 bullets to the back. ***suicide***

I wish him luck, but taking down Obama and Hillary has never seemed to work out.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I so hope that he at least tries.

Offline Frank Cannon

I wish him luck, but taking down Obama and Hillary has never seemed to work out.

You say that, but I never thought Comey, McCabe and Mueller would be circling the drain so badly that their own side is turning on them.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You say that, but I never thought Comey, McCabe and Mueller would be circling the drain so badly that their own side is turning on them.

True.  I just hope I live long enough to see Obama and Hillary tried, convicted and sent to Gitmo.

I'm gonna try to hang in till that happens.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
True.  I just hope I live long enough to see Obama and Hillary tried, convicted and sent to Gitmo.

I'm gonna try to hang in till that happens.

888high58888

You and me both!