Author Topic: Eric Holder for Prison, Not President  (Read 273 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Eric Holder for Prison, Not President
« on: April 20, 2018, 12:56:17 pm »
If President Trump could hand-select his 2020 Democratic opponent, he could do no better than former Obama attorney general Eric Holder, the only Cabinet official held in contempt of Congress for withholding documents in the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.  He is the poster child for the Deep State corruption that festered under Obama and the politicization of both the DOJ and FBI.

The former A.G., who is arguably responsible for the homicide of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, murdered by guns Holder and Obama funneled to Mexican drug lords, is in fact considering such a bid:

Former Attorney General Eric Holder let the cat out of the bag Tuesday night during a visit to the very friendly confines of MSNBC, acknowledging he is "thinking" about a 2020 presidential run to challenge President Donald Trump.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/eric_holder_fro_prison_not_president.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Eric Holder for Prison, Not President
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 01:27:12 pm »
If this entire Obama Justice department/FBI fiasco isn't thoroughly and completely dealt with in a proper manner this country is finished!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien