Author Topic: Guest removed from Ingraham's Fox News show after knocking her for losing advertisers  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest removed from Ingraham's Fox News show after knocking her for losing advertisers
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 04/19/18 09:37 AM EDT

A guest was removed from Fox News host Laura Ingraham’s show Wednesday night after he pointed out that she lost sponsors over her comments mocking a Parkland, Fla. shooting survivor for his college rejections.

Enrique Morones, the founder of the human rights group Border Angels, was appearing on “The Ingraham Angle” with John Cox, a Republican candidate in the California gubernatorial race, discussing the state’s sanctuary laws.

“I don’t know who this guy is, who is this guy?” Moreno asked after Cox said he was “going to be the next governor" of California. “Who is this Cox guy? I never ever heard of him.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/383899-guest-removed-from-ingrahams-fox-news-show-after-knocking-her-for-losing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Ingraham’s ratings spike a wake-up for advertisers
http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/383482-ingrahams-ratings-spike-a-wake-up-for-advertisers

...In the three months before the advertiser boycott frenzy, Ingraham averaged 2.5 million viewers per night, consistently winning her 10 p.m. time slot. Then the advertiser controversy got going and Ingraham went on what FNC said was a planned vacation. A week of guest hosts, including Brian Kilmeade, Jason Chaffetz and Katie Pavlich, averaged half a million fewer viewers than when Ingraham hosts; FNC lost the time slot to MSNBC on four of the five nights during Ingraham’s absence. Since Ingraham’s return a week ago, the show’s viewership has jumped to 3 million viewers per night, more than her average before the controversy erupted....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ah, the Chik-fil-a Effect.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline TomSea

I have come across one article before on the "Border Angels" but I don't remember it that much. I think they do things like give water to people crossing the border who are out in the desert and things like that.

Offline TomSea

“I don’t know who this guy is, who is this guy?” Moreno asked after Cox said he was “going to be the next governor" of California. “Who is this Cox guy? I never ever heard of him.”

Rude!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Ah, the Chik-fil-a Effect.

Cluck cluck!  Ain't it grand!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."