Author Topic: Parkland survivor files first victim lawsuit against multiple people, entities  (Read 352 times)

rangerrebew

Parkland survivor files first victim lawsuit against multiple people, entities
Apr 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Jana J. Pruet Sr. Staff Writer

The attorney for Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor Anthony Borges filed a lawsuit against multiple people and entities in a Broward County Circuit Court, WFOR-TV reported.

Borges, who was released from the hospital less than two weeks ago, was shot fives times while barricading a classroom door to protect his classmates from the killer who tragically took 17 lives at the Parkland, Florida, school in February.
Special: Wall Street about to pour $5 trillion into Bitcoin? (Prepare and get rich)

“The main purpose for doing this is to get to the truth so this never happens again,” attorney Alex Arreaza told WFOR.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/18/parkland-survivor-files-first-victim-lawsuit-against-multiple-people-entities?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%202018-04-18&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Funny how paying them a lot of money will 'keep it from happening again'

Firing some sheriffs and elected schmucks would do more.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I was surprised to see the AR manufacturer wasn't included. 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.