Author Topic: Sean Hannity Is Trump’s Shadow Chief Of Staff, White House Staffers Say  (Read 1542 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
“The president sees him (Hannity) as an incredibly smart and articulate spokesman for the agenda,” former deputy Trump campaign manager David Bossie told the Washington Post, confirming what many have suspected: Fox News appears to have an active and important role in the functioning of the current administration.

From tweets to phone calls, over Sean Hannity’s show, to the Mueller probe, the popular Fox News host seems to have developed a deep, mutually beneficial relationship with the president. Other White House staffers, both former and current, have shared their thoughts and experiences with the Washington Post. They all agree on one thing: Sean Hannity is Donald Trump’s shadow chief of staff....

https://www.inquisitr.com/4870409/sean-hannity-is-trumps-shadow-chief-of-staff-white-house-staffers-say/
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:22:33 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

I wouldn't have figured he and Trump had a lot in common.

Offline corbe

Their Attorney, Michael Cohen disagrees, @RoosGirl.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Their Attorney, Michael Cohen disagrees, @RoosGirl.

Oh yeah, I guess he would.  :laugh:

Offline corbe

I don't know very many people here that would sleep with either of his Clients.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So, as we figured it would with Trump - whomever it is that kisses his ring publicly, and is 'nice to him' gets to advise the king.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Rather have Hannity as Chief of Staff then any loser who's had the job over the last 70's the position has been around.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Rather have Hannity as Chief of Staff then any loser who's had the job over the last 70's the position has been around.

Right.  The guy who said on his radio show some years ago that unless we Conservatives embraced blanket Amnesty for ALL illegals in country - we were inhuman and would have won our last election.

Yeah.  Okay. 

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Right.  The guy who said on his radio show some years ago that unless we Conservatives embraced blanket Amnesty for ALL illegals in country - we were inhuman and would have won our last election.

Yeah.  Okay.

You go through the list of C of S lately? It's loaded with losers and half wits. Sean's a half step above them because he isn't a DC slug.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:37:32 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You go through the list of C of S lately? It's loaded with losers and half wits. Sean's a half step above them because he isn't a DC slug.

Nah, he just swims in their slime in order to get in their good graces to get interviews for his media shows and get legal advice.

Offline DB

Nah, he just swims in their slime in order to get in their good graces to get interviews for his media shows and get legal advice.

Legal advice for "free" apparently... The job has its perks...

Offline goodwithagun

So, as we figured it would with Trump - whomever it is that kisses his ring publicly, and is 'nice to him' gets to advise the king.

Hannity should have that mole looked at.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

"Sununu" is at least fun to say.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I wouldn't have figured he and Trump had a lot in common.

@RoosGirl
If thats your measure then that explains why Trump won.   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl
If thats your measure then that explains why Trump won.

Looks like a couple of those "ladies" have a bigger measure than me, at least in one area.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
nope.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:20:48 pm by Mod1 »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goodwithagun

Looks like a couple of those "ladies" have a bigger measure than me, at least in one area.

The one in red doesn’t match the others. I’m zooming in to see if there’s an Adam’s apple.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

I am shocked that this is just another AbaraXas Trump Hate boner post.

Come on, if you're going to continue to use Belushi avatars you're going to have to be more fun than that.

Offline corbe

Admit it, @Wingnut you Trumpers would melt into mediocrity if we NT'ers weren't keeping it interesting by posting articles that MAY require some brain stimuli on yall's part to consider or debate.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I am shocked that this is just another AbaraXas Trump Hate boner post.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

"Sununu" is at least fun to say.

I'm more partial to "Duberstein".