Author Topic: John McCain undergoes surgery for intestinal infection, listed as stable  (Read 944 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Why do this surgery?  This guy is a dead man.   John, go out with some grace and class.  Not as a tube feed vegitable.  What a jack ass.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/john-mccain-undergoes-surgery-for-intestinal-infection-listed-as-stable.html
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Why do this surgery?  This guy is a dead man.   John, go out with some grace and class.  Not as a tube feed vegitable.  What a jack ass.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/john-mccain-undergoes-surgery-for-intestinal-infection-listed-as-stable.html

I doubt it was his decision.  I doubt he's able to make decisions.

Online libertybele

As much as I agree with you that McCain is a jacka**, he underwent surgery related to diverticulitis which is inflammation of the colon which can be quite painful.  I imagine they did the surgery to ease the pain.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:01:27 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

As much as I agree with you that McCain is a jacka**, he underwent surgery related to diverticulitis which is inflammation of the colon which can be quite painful.  I imagine they did the surgery to ease the pain.

Well then...Kick up the morphine and let him slip away.  Pain is only temporary at his lot in life.

Online libertybele

Well then...Kick up the morphine and let him slip away.  Pain is only temporary at his lot in life.

Yes, the surgery is yet another strain on the body.  I didn't think he'd be back to the Senate when he left around Thanksgiving and you would think that he'd step down.  I'm not buying the b.s. that he's working while at home.  Who do they think they're kidding?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, this is surprising (if it is true). I was sure they guy had died. This is the first public blurp that the guy still has a heartbeat in half a year. No doubt, there is about a 100% chance that he is on full life support.

Surgery + aggressive cancer treatments = not long for this world. There is absolutely no chance at all that he will ever see Washington D.C. again. I think he knew that the last time he was there.

It is way, way, past time for Ducey and the State Senate to step in and take care of this situation. It has gone on well past the point of being ridiculous.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Well, this is surprising (if it is true). I was sure they guy had died. This is the first public blurp that the guy still has a heartbeat in half a year. No doubt, there is about a 100% chance that he is on full life support.

Surgery + aggressive cancer treatments = not long for this world. There is absolutely no chance at all that he will ever see Washington D.C. again. I think he knew that the last time he was there.

It is way, way, past time for Ducey and the State Senate to step in and take care of this situation. It has gone on well past the point of being ridiculous.

His daughter and his wife have spoken on his behalf a couple of times and McCain has chimed in on his disapproval now and then of Trump.  I also found it quite questionable that they would perform any surgery on a terminal cancer patient; unless it was more of a procedure than a surgery.  Even at that though, I would think he would have to be sedated and that in itself is difficult on a body that is so compromised to begin with.

Agreed ... his days are very numbered.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:22:09 am by libertybele »

Offline skeeter

Yet from death's own doorstep he's issuing criticisms of the White House's Syria policy.

Offline WingNot

Yet from death's own doorstep he's issuing criticisms of the White House's Syria policy.

Rochester is waiting for him

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
His daughter and his wife have spoken on his behalf a couple of times and McCain has chimed in on his disapproval now and then of Trump. 

Agreed ... his days are very numbered.

John McCain the person hasn't chimed in on anything. All we get are so called "statements" issued from his office in his name. But there is absolutely no way to know who wrote the statements. All we have is one photo of him with his daughter from a couple of months ago. Other than that, there has been no indication that he is still alive.

Why no photos of him now? Why no video of him speaking out against Republicans and against Trump? Why do we never get to see him? The answer is obvious. He can't speak. He can't sit in a chair. And he has the look of death. That is why his handlers are keeping him in a private bunker somewhere with no access to anybody except his own closed circle of people.

He may still be clinging to some form of 'life' on full life support machines. But for all intents and purposes he is a dead man with a faint pulse. I cannot believe that the State of Arizona has done nothing to verify whether or not he is still alive and functioning, and they have done nothing to replace him. That is insane. That is utterly irresponsible on the part of State government there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

John McCain undergoes surgery for intestinal infection, listed as stable

Fake news. McLame has never been nor will ever be stable.

Online libertybele

John McCain the person hasn't chimed in on anything. All we get are so called "statements" issued from his office in his name. But there is absolutely no way to know who wrote the statements. All we have is one photo of him with his daughter from a couple of months ago. Other than that, there has been no indication that he is still alive.

Why no photos of him now? Why no video of him speaking out against Republicans and against Trump? Why do we never get to see him? The answer is obvious. He can't speak. He can't sit in a chair. And he has the look of death. That is why his handlers are keeping him in a private bunker somewhere with no access to anybody except his own closed circle of people.

He may still be clinging to some form of 'life' on full life support machines. But for all intents and purposes he is a dead man with a faint pulse. I cannot believe that the State of Arizona has done nothing to verify whether or not he is still alive and functioning, and they have done nothing to replace him. That is insane. That is utterly irresponsible on the part of State government there.

All true, though keep in mind how many times the people of AZ voted for this RINO.  I have wondered several times if there was any procedure for a sitting Congressmen or Senator that has become incapacitated.  I do know that they have to be present in their respective Houses in order to vote. 

There is no specific protocol or procedure set out in the United States Constitution, federal law, or congressional rule for the Senate or the House of Representatives that has been followed to recognize an “incapacity” of a sitting member and thereby declare a “vacancy” in such office. Under the general practice in the Senate and in the House of Representatives, a personal “incapacity” of a sitting, living member has not generated proceedings to declare the seat vacant, and sitting members of the Senate and the House who have become incapacitated, and who have not resigned, have generally served out their terms of office.

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RS22556.html

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If you watch the video he doesn't even look like he's mentally there much less healthy. It burns me he won't give up his seat.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am not a McCain fan but for crying out loud let's be civil and show some compassion to a dying man....we are better than this
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

As long as McCain has the will ... let him fight on.

I worry a little that the Barbara Bush decision will become the mandatory model for either age or medical diagnosis.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am not a McCain fan but for crying out loud let's be civil and show some compassion to a dying man....we are better than this

Yeah, I go along with that.  I'm fairly famous for not liking the Senator, but I'm not going to cheer on his cancer or this.  He'll meet the Maker soon enough, will be dealt with justly at that time, and not before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

I worry a little that the Barbara Bush decision will become the mandatory model for either age or medical diagnosis.

Not as long as there is a profit motive in heath and they don't care.

Offline Applewood

Exactly.  Seems to me some people are so obsessed with the guy, they just can't stop ragging on him. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Exactly.  Seems to me some people are so obsessed with the guy, they just can't stop ragging on him.

Because if he had honor and integrity he would have given up his seat following a terminal diagnosis. But he would rather hang on to power and insult the rest of us by acting if the seat was his and his alone. We seem to want to hold our public officials to a higher standard, I'm sure going to do that with McCain.

He needs to step off the stage and spend his final days with his family.
The Republic is lost.