Author Topic: Amid Comey's Revenge Tour, Trump's Approval Goes Up  (Read 679 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Amid Comey's Revenge Tour, Trump's Approval Goes Up
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:42:06 pm »

The Daily Wire
By JAMES BARRETT
April 16, 2018

The only daily tracking poll left, Rasmussen, has more good news for President Trump: Despite all the negative headlines about his personal attorney, including claims of potential campaign finance law violations, and fired FBI Director James Comey's revenge tour, Trump's approval improved slightly over last week.

And, yes, he's still beating Obama in the polls.

Here's Rasmussen's summary of its latest findings:

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29473/amid-comeys-revenge-tour-trumps-approval-goes-james-barrett
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Amid Comey's Revenge Tour, Trump's Approval Goes Up
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 09:24:00 pm »
If a book deal is what it takes let's get Mueller one too.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 09:27:36 pm »
Sometimes I think the Swamp has been too clever by half. All these histronics, dramatics, and little manipulations are just making them look worse instead of better. People see through the hypocrisy of people like Comey who blasts Trump constantly but repeatedly fouls his own nest with his own actions.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 10:16:25 pm »

88devil

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 10:23:17 pm »

I don't think that is out of the question. Mueller could wrap up his circus freak show. Then he could easily peddle a book for a couple of million, "Russia Collusion Investigation...(the inside story)".

Get a ghost writer to do all the work, and sit back and collect the cash. That's exactly what Comey did. Why not Mueller too. Who can walk away and leave millions just sitting on the table?

He'll have to do it fast, before the collusion fever fades away.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 11:42:47 pm »
IF Trump were to fire Comey, Mueller and Sessions and replace them with people with a shred of integrity (I know that's asking a lot), I think you'd see his approval numbers skyrocket.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 01:29:42 am »
IF Trump were to fire Comey, Mueller and Sessions and replace them with people with a shred of integrity (I know that's asking a lot), I think you'd see his approval numbers skyrocket.

I remember that movie, @libertybele .

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.