Author Topic: California DMV allows illegals to vote: GOP chairman  (Read 876 times)

rangerrebew

California DMV allows illegals to vote: GOP chairman
« on: April 15, 2018, 02:23:28 pm »

California DMV allows illegals to vote: GOP chairman

By Julia Limitone
    Published April 12, 2018

California is responding to accusations that a new program allows illegal immigrants to vote.

On April 16, the Golden State will automatically register motorists who obtain or renew a driver’s license to go to the polls.

“The New Motor Voter Program will automatically register customers to voter, if eligible, during driver license, ID card, or change of address transactions,” the DMV said in a statement. “A customer can choose to opt out of the process. Undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote, and DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...e-gop-chairman

Offline MajorClay

Re: California DMV allows illegals to vote: GOP chairman
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 05:27:15 pm »
This is a big problem

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 05:43:08 pm »
There has never been a Republic that has not committed suicide.

This one is ours, along with the trillions in debt spending, open borders and the 'reasonable regulation' of our Rights into government-granted privileges.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 06:00:36 pm »
I'm still wondering if other states have to recognize CA DLs, much like CCPs.  If they don't that could help somewhat limit the problem.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 06:08:47 pm »
I am of the opinion that the GOP could make a significant move politically that would significantly impact the next election.  Simply introduce a constitutional amendment that:

- limits voting in US federal elections to US citizens;
- requires states to maintain separate Federal voting rolls from state voting rolls;
- requires states verify proof of citizenship before being placed on the federal voting roll;
- requires both prior registration to vote of no less than 30 days prior to a federal election
- requires proof of identity and confirmation of eligibility prior to receiving a ballot in a federal elections;
- requires the federal voting rolls be cleared of all voters, 90 days after the Presidential election.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 06:28:19 pm »
I am of the opinion that the GOP could make a significant move politically that would significantly impact the next election.  Simply introduce a constitutional amendment that:

That will never happen without an Article V Convention of states - and right now - the Constitution is meaningless.  The courts would strike that Amendment down as 'unConstitutional' .  I know that is absurd -but the Activists have already said that creating a Constitutional crisis by judicial fiat is what they will do in order to prevent the new DC constituency from being able to vote.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 07:07:44 pm »
I am 100% in favor of illegals voting in California. I have said for years that the American Left does not know or understand the unintended consequences of their fanaticism. And that is just fine.

Look, it boils down to this, I would much rather deal with Latinos running California than the crazy-ass snowflake nutjobs that are there now. All those old White hippys out of the 60s, who are all from Harvard or Berkeley, will all be replaced by Hispanic/Latinos. And that is just great. I would much rather deal with them than the Leftist snow White whackjobs who are in power now.

Finally we will have rational normal people we can deal with. Hell Yes! I want the illegals to take over California. It would be the best thing ever for America. This is a good thing for America.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:13:26 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 07:15:16 pm »
I am 100% in favor of illegals voting in California. I have said for years that the American Left does not know or understand the unintended consequences of their fanaticism. And that is just fine.

Look, it boils down to this, I would much rather deal with Latinos running California than the crazy-ass snowflake nutjobs that are there now. All those old White hippys out of the 60s, who are all from Harvard or Berkeley, will all be replaced by Hispanic/Latinos. And that is just great. I would much rather deal with them than the Leftist snow White whackjobs who are in power now.

Finally we will have rational normal people we can deal with. Hell Yes! I want the illegals to take over California. It would be the best thing ever for America. This is a good thing for America.

You might as well give California back to Mexico.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 07:27:04 pm »
Look, it boils down to this, I would much rather deal with Latinos running California than the crazy-ass snowflake nutjobs that are there now. All those old White hippys out of the 60s, who are all from Harvard or Berkeley, will all be replaced by Hispanic/Latinos.

Like Los Zetas, MS-13, Sinolas, Jalisco - you know - the gangs that have the government in their back pockets.

This kind of thinking is as stupid as the thinking plaguing Europe that dealing with Muslims would be better than dealing with childless leftists.

And once we let anyone from anywhere vote in elections, that precedent will not stay confined to California.  It will be a national institution, and the turds of the third world will decide our rulers and direction for the country.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:28:32 pm by INVAR »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 07:30:03 pm »
You might as well give California back to Mexico.

Hell yes! Why not? That seems to be what they want. And, we can get rid of all the homeless and their nutjob politicians. I would do it in a second.

The bigger question is, Would Mexico even want California if we gave it to them. They may back off and say, 'Hold on now, you're not giving us that big pile of shit.' We don't want it...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 08:09:20 pm »
I'm still wondering if other states have to recognize CA DLs, much like CCPs.  If they don't that could help somewhat limit the problem.
https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/voter-registration-modernization-states

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 08:10:52 pm »

Wow...  You think things are screwed up now?  You do understand that there are millions of people leaving or who have left those areas because of the culture?  And, you think it would better to turn the government, such as it is, over to them?  Again....wow.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 08:12:52 pm »
https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/voter-registration-modernization-states

I must have missed it; is the answer to my question in there?

That is some very useful, and scary, information though.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:13:24 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 11:27:09 pm »
Major Clay wrote:
"This is a big problem..."

To you, perhaps.
But this is the exact intent of the law in California.
This is what they WANT out there.

Read these two books by Kurt Schlichter:
- Indian Country
- People's Republic.

I read the first, working on the second.
Could be prescient regarding the future of a [broken-up] America...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 02:01:13 am »
I must have missed it; is the answer to my question in there?

That is some very useful, and scary, information though.
@Sanguine
No, just pointing out that California is not alone in this lunacy. Sadly while California's one party rule usually, but not always, puts it ahead of the bell curve it is not alone. Oregon essentially became the first sanctuary state in 1987 "Oregon law prohibits the use of state and local resources to enforce federal immigration law if a person's only crime is being in the country illegally."

"On Good Friday, 28 March 1986, Governor Toney Anaya, issued a proclamation declaring the state of New Mexico, the nation’s first, “State of Sanctuary” for refugees fleeing the devastating civil wars in Central America."

http://www.westword.com/news/reader-colorado-has-always-been-a-sanctuary-state-8789554

http://www.chicagotribune.com/hoy/ct-hoy-illinois-is-officially-a-sanctuary-state-for-immigrants-20170828-story.html

https://www.watchdog.org/opinion/assessing-rhode-island-s-sanctuary-state-status-left-to-suspicion/article_d7f68a07-1bca-5179-a820-f2691401d9b8.html

Vermont says it's not a sanctuary state but effectively it is. https://vtdigger.org/2017/03/28/scott-signs-bill-not-establishing-a-sanctuary-state/ but effectively it is