Author Topic: Trump's hidden gem: Mike Pence hits it out of the park in Latin America  (Read 458 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Monica Showalter
Apr. 15, 2018

Unless you read the Spanish-language tweets, or read all the way to the bottom of U.S. news accounts about the Summit of the Americas, you'd never know what a kickass job Mike Pence did for the U.S. this week in Lima, Peru.

He knocked it out of the park with his lead on Venezuela's moral odiousness and failed democracy and in so doing, brought the rest of the long-reluctant Latin states along with him, stating: “We want one message to be clear: We are with the people of Venezuela.”

He openly met with Venezuela's opposition leaders who have been shut out of Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro's fraud elections sham elections on May 20, making clear nobody's going to recognize those. He came with aid for Venezuelan refugees in other Latin countries, some $16 million, and vowed more sanctions on Venezuela's corrupt Chavista dictatorship. He also demanded that the Chavista allow aid in to help Venezuelas starving people, something the Chavistas have forbidden based on the bad public relations it would mean.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/trumps_hidden_gem_mike_pence_hits_it_out_of_the_park_in_latin_america.html

Offline Applewood

Pence is not a bad guy.  If Trump were removed from office or resigned, I could live with Pence as president till 2020. 

Offline endicom

Pence is not a bad guy.  If Trump were removed from office or resigned, I could live with Pence as president till 2020.

I think the jackals would tear Pence apart as he vainly attempted to defend himself.

Offline Applewood

I think the jackals would tear Pence apart as he vainly attempted to defend himself.

Including, but not limited to, Trump fans.

Offline Frank Cannon

Of course you could, because Pence is a professional loser. If it wasn't for Trump, Mike would be in the unemployment line right now because he wasn't going to win reelection.

Offline Applewood

Nobody cares what you think @Frank Cannon    :tongue2:

Offline Frank Cannon

Nobody cares what you think @Frank Cannon    :tongue2:

That's not true. I just got a call to switch my cable company and that guy really wanted to know what I thought to the point he wouldn't let me hang up the phone.