Author Topic: Chris Christie: James Comey's Hubris Is 'Extraordinary'  (Read 316 times)

Offline endicom

Chris Christie: James Comey's Hubris Is 'Extraordinary'
« on: April 15, 2018, 07:37:52 pm »
Townhall
Timothy Meads
Apr. 15, 2018

Excerpt:

CHRISTIE: Well, OK, George, if I had -- when I worked for Jim, if I had said to him 11 days before an election that I was going to release information that could potentially effect the election, and one of the things that influenced me was polling, he would have fired me. He would have fired me on the spot. And it is really disconcerting to me as a guy who worked with him in form and have defended him on this air and other places over the years to see this interview and what he was saying.

It is exactly what they teach you not to do. And I think it’s unfortunate that Jim’s -- who’s a good guy. A good family, a good person and was a very good prosecutor. But he began to believe his own press clippings. And it’s the biggest danger in public life. And the hubris that he shows in that interview is extraordinary to me. Not the guy that I worked with or worked for. And it’s sad.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/04/15/chris-christie-james-comey-hubris-is-extraordinary-n2471115

Offline endicom

Re: Chris Christie: James Comey's Hubris Is 'Extraordinary'
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 07:38:17 pm »

Maybe he's just not the guy you thought he was.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Chris Christie: James Comey's Hubris Is 'Extraordinary'
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 07:53:04 pm »
Bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️