Author Topic: Palestinian claim: 'West' created Israel to avenge Crusades. Trigger was 'the defeats' Muslims had '  (Read 346 times)

rangerrebew

Palestinian claim: 'West' created Israel to avenge Crusades
Trigger was 'the defeats' Muslims had 'inflicted'
Published: 15 hours ago

The Crusades took place a millennium ago, but the impact on global politics remains.

A Palestinian editorial claims that the West created Israel partly as revenge for the losses it suffered during those wars, reports Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

One of the objectives in establishing Israel, the writer claims, was “[f]ragmenting the Arab parties of unity and power to settle accounts with the Arabs, the owners and pioneers of the Islamic Arab culture, for the defeats that they inflicted on the Crusaders, and also to prevent their development, unity, and so forth.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/04/palestinian-claim-west-created-israel-to-avenge-crusades/#z5Jhdy8EcHkf4Sbe.99

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Israel was created by God thousands of years ago. That's what the most widely-read book in the world says.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I sailed wrote:
"Israel was created by God thousands of years ago. That's what the most widely-read book in the world says."

Pretty much what I thought as well -- as soon as I read the title (and before I saw your reply above)...