Author Topic: American Thinker piece on Planned Parenthood's chop shop 'violates' Facebook 'community standards'  (Read 387 times)

rangerrebew

April 15, 2018
American Thinker piece on Planned Parenthood's chop shop 'violates' Facebook 'community standards'
By Daniel John Sobieski

Despite Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s congressional mea culpas about “enforcement errors,” it would appear that the social media site’s ideological blinders are still in place and those nebulous “community standards” are still playing havoc with free expression.

I recently posted a link to my American Thinker article, Funding For Planned Parenthood Chop Shop, on the page of one of the conservative Facebook groups I belong to and received the notification that : "1 of your posts has been flagged because it might go against our Community Standards.”  Clicking on the notification link, this Big Brother notice is explained in more detail:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/american_thinker_piece_on_planned_parenthoods_chop_shop_violates_facebook_community_standards.html#ixzz5Cjyoc8Rx

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Facebook has standards?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Facebook violates my standards, which is why I have never used it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington