Author Topic: Expert shoots down false flag theories on chemical attack -  (Read 667 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Expert shoots down false flag theories on chemical attack
Contact Editor Guy Cohen, 12/04/18 23:14 Share

Dr. Mordechai Kedar's theory regarding Assad's gas attack Saturday: Iran was trying out a new form of chemical agent on Douma's residents.

Five days after the apparent chemical attack on the town of Douma in the Ghouta region near Damascus, Middle East expert Dr. Mordechai Kedar is still trying to figure out what could have caused Syrian dictator Bashar Assad to order such an attack, just when he was about to defeat the rebel resistance in Douma without the use of gas.

He is certain of one thing, however: The "false flag" theories being offered by various right wing media figures have no possible basis in reality.

According to the theories being put forth, or at least hinted at, by Fox News's Tucker Carlson, video philosopher Stefan Molyneux, and InfoWars' Paul Joseph Watson, among others – the Syria rebels in Ghouta themselves carried out the attack on their own loyal population, in order to cause US President Donald Trump to cancel his planned pullout from Syria.

Read more at: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/244356

Tucker's had very good shows on this, I think he's only been objective in seeking the truth.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Expert shoots down false flag theories on chemical attack -
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 01:22:36 pm »
Anytime I see the phrase "false flag", I roll my eyes. "False flag" seems to translate to "I don't want to believe this so I am pretending it didn't happen".
Countdown to Resignation

Offline the_doc

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 07:06:49 pm »
Tucker's had very good shows on this, I think he's only been objective in seeking the truth.

The "expert" has not disproven the idea of a false flag if that expert says that Iran was testing its own chemical agent.  Maybe Assad didn't order or otherwise authorize the politically insane use of poison gas against his own people.  If Iran was planning to let Assad take the blame--and Iran surely didn't want credit for the attack--then it was a false flag attack. 

I haven't read the article, but the first sentence in the post suggests something is fishy.   

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 07:24:35 pm »
Anytime I see the phrase "false flag", I roll my eyes. "False flag" seems to translate to "I don't want to believe this so I am pretending it didn't happen".
Yep. "False flag" is actually Alex Jones-ese for blackhelicoptersgrassyknollsblueunhelmetsfreemasonilluminaticiaconspiracy!!!!
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 01:18:40 am »
Ask the Israelis.
They probably know who did it...

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 01:21:35 am »
Ask the Israelis.
They probably know who did it...

Per Fox News ... Israel is sharing information on targets.