Author Topic: Bombing in Syria is on NOW. BREAKING LIVE THREAD  (Read 17590 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Bombing in Syria is on NOW. BREAKING LIVE THREAD
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2018, 10:41:50 am »
"Wag The Dog", Maddow raises the possibility as many liberals do.

rangerrebew

« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2018, 10:42:36 am »
Official Source at Foreign Ministry: Saudi Arabia Supports U.S., Britain, France's Military Operations on Military Targets in Syria
Saturday 1439/7/28 - 2018/04/14

Riyadh, Rajab 28, 1439, Apr 14, 2018, SPA -- An official source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's full support of U.S., Britain, France's military operations on military targets in Syria.
The source added that these military strikes came as a response to the Syrian regime's use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians, including women and children. The use of such internationally prohibited weapons is a continuation of the horrid crimes the regime has been committing for years against the Syrian people.
The source said the regime bears responsibility for these military operations in light of the international community's failure to take strict measures against the Syrian regime.
--SPA
13:26 LOCAL TIME 10:26 GMT

www.spa.gov.sa/1751973

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2018, 10:44:36 am »
I am very pleased France and Great Britain are joining us in this action.

Amen!

And don't think this attack isn't also for the benefit of certain people in Teheran.   Make them think TWICE!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2018, 10:44:51 am »
I actually support Trump on this.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2018, 10:45:43 am »

Russian Military: More Than 100 Missiles Fired into Syria

Published 14 April 2018 (2 hours 26 minutes ago)

by Bruno Sgarzini

Brig. Gen. Ali Mayhoub said the attacks “will not deter” the Syrian military from eradicating “armed terrorists.”

The United States, United Kingdom and France fired over 100 missiles into Syria, RIA Novosti news agency reported, adding that a significant number of the missiles where intercepted.

“More than 100 cruise missiles and air-to-land missiles were fired by the US, Britain and France from the sea and air at Syrian military and civilian targets,” the Russian defense ministry told RIA Novosti.

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Russian-Military-More-Than-100-Missiles-Fired-into-Syria-20180414-0002.html

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2018, 10:47:28 am »
Agreed, @catfish, we support our troops.

And, no one asked me or is likely to, but I'm against this action.  I'm praying this is as far as our involvement goes.

I'm sure he's limiting it to chemcal weapons/stockpiles.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2018, 10:47:41 am »
Russia responds to airstrike with harsh words but no fire

By Anton Troianovski April 14 at 5:53 AM Email the author

MOSCOW — For the past week, Russian news media speculated dramatically about the looming onset of World War III. But soon after American cruise missiles finally slammed into Syria, Moscow made it clear it did not plan to escalate on the battlefield.

Russian officials from President Vladimir Putin on down condemned the strike as an act of aggression against a sovereign state carried out on the pretext of staged chemical attack. But reading between the lines, there was a second message: The incoming cruise missiles did not cross the threshold that would provoke a military response against Western forces

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/russia-responds-to-airstrike-with-harsh-words-but-no-fire/2018/04/14/a02ce438-3f97-11e8-955b-7d2e19b79966_story.html?utm_term=.729faa09fa5f
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:48:38 am by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2018, 10:48:12 am »
Yes, there is that.

Well, then somebody tell @AbaraXas  ^-^

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2018, 10:49:22 am »
Meaning.... chemical weapons lab (thanks, Israeli Intel!) destroyed.  Let's hope no civilians were killed in the strike.

9999hair out0000

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2018, 10:52:19 am »
I do not think Russia and Iran are going to take this one sitting down if their rhetoric in the last few weeks has any worth among those they preach to.  What confirmation do we have that it was indeed Assad that gassed these people and not ISIS or other Caliphate wannabes?

Why would Trump want to grant Obama's biggest wish in toppling Assad?

It will be interesting to see if a debtor nation such as ours that has deficit spent itself into trillions in debt, with open boarders and having ignited a trade war with China can maintain an response status as world policeman.

Who in the hell said he wants to "topple Assad"?   YOU??

You look like Chicken Little, running around here.  :whistle:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2018, 10:53:37 am »
I would hope Putin is not thirsty enough for WW3 to fight it over Syria.

Well....at least it puts to rest the complete bullshit about Russian-Trump collusion.   :cool:

rangerrebew

« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2018, 10:53:57 am »
Mattis says no US losses in Syria strikes

by The Associated Press

Friday, April 13th 2018

WASHINGTON (AP) —Defense Secretary James Mattis says the U.S. has no reports of suffering any losses during the initial airstrikes on Syria Friday.

Mattis says "right now this is a one-time shot" but is not ruling out further attacks. President Donald Trump had said earlier that the campaign against the regime of Bashar Assad could be "sustained."

http://newschannel20.com/news/nation-world/mattis-says-no-us-losses-in-syria-strikes
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:54:33 am by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2018, 10:54:46 am »
I usually don't fully believe the military at times like this, but I think you're right.  This is it.

You finish the popcorn, then??    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2018, 10:58:27 am »
I noticed. As Social Media Advisor at GOPBR aka TBR, I noticed you are obsessed with your anti-Trump "gotcha" game & pursuits.

2018-2013=5 years.

BTW Nan Pelosi joined Barbara Lee; your policy-mates

888high58888

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2018, 11:00:01 am »

Social Media Advisor at GOPBR

Uh ohhh....were all skeered now!!!!!!!!!!

He means @AbaraXas .....note his avatar.     How long you been here?   :laugh:

rangerrebew

« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2018, 11:01:18 am »

Mattis, Dunford Detail Attacks on Syrian Chemical Arsenal

By Jim Garamone

WASHINGTON, April 13, 2018 —

U.S., British and French air and naval forces launched attacks against the Syrian government’s chemical weapon arsenal in retaliation for the use of such weapons on civilians, Defense Secretary James N. Mattis and Marine Corps Gen. Joe Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said at a Pentagon news conference tonight.

“As the world knows, the Syrian people have suffered terribly under the prolonged brutality of the Assad regime,” the secretary said. “On April 7, the regime decided to again defy the norms of civilized people showing callous disregard for international law by using chemical weapons to murder women, children and other innocents. We and our allies find these atrocities inexcusable.”

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1493636/mattis-dunford-detail-attacks-on-syrian-chemical-arsenal/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2018, 11:04:18 am »
9999hair out0000

Which means.....   you hope civilians were killed?????   

(not surprised)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2018, 11:06:59 am »
He means @AbaraXas .....note his avatar.     How long you been here?   :laugh:

I don't spend my time 24/7 trying to prop up an incompetent leader 33,000 + times.  So no I might not know the inside jokes
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2018, 11:08:44 am »
Which means.....   you hope civilians were killed?????   

(not surprised)

It means nothing of the sort.

It means "shit happens".

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #144 on: April 14, 2018, 11:32:03 am »
It means nothing of the sort.

It means "shit happens".

I'd respond with the J.Lawrence shaking head jif meme, but your not worth the trouble.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2018, 11:48:33 am »

Well, it’s not like Trump just said one or two things about it.  He has an extensive history, saying staying out of it completely was a big priority for him.

This is quite a list and it mentions some of the implications that are still true today.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/13/trump-list-not-involve-in-syria/

Yes, but facts can change. And when they do, responsible leaders adapt and change their response to the new circumstances.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2018, 12:14:53 pm »
I don't spend my time 24/7 trying to prop up an incompetent leader 33,000 + times.  So no I might not know the inside jokes

You mean an "inside joke" like your claim that you're an "Ultra-Conservative in exile"?    **nononono*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2018, 12:35:21 pm »
Amen!

And don't think this attack isn't also for the benefit of certain people in Teheran.   Make them think TWICE!

Agree ... and I think one of the unstated benefits of this attack is destroying the chemical stockpile before Iran turns it on Israel.

I pray the good guys were successful in this!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2018, 12:36:17 pm »
A guy on Tucker Carlsons show made an interesting comment.  He said that it's not about dems or Republicans.     Its about globalists and nationalists.  In DC there are far more globalists.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2018, 12:38:48 pm »
Agree ... and I think one of the unstated benefits of this attack is destroying the chemical stockpile before Iran turns it on Israel.

I pray the good guys were successful in this!

:patriot: